I have a BIG sweating problem!

My head always sweats like a bastard throughout the day. I'll see drops run off my hair and be like "wtf? I'm sweating? I'm not even hot?" I think I might start rubbing antipersperant on my forehead so I wont sweat there anymore, hahah. Its the only solution I can think of to an annoying fuckin problem. Shit sucks man, I hear you.

The best solution was one that my friend told me. He said since i like to excercise, he said to makes things worse than it actually is. For example, if its 90 degrees out, he said to put on a hoodie with some sweat pants and do my regular workout, ill sweat a ton. I quess if i do that whenever i workout, the sweating problem in public wont be so bad.

Carter 15 said:
The best solution was one that my friend told me. He said since i like to excercise, he said to makes things worse than it actually is. For example, if its 90 degrees out, he said to put on a hoodie with some sweat pants and do my regular workout, ill sweat a ton. I quess if i do that whenever i workout, the sweating problem in public wont be so bad.

You would think so, wouldn't ya? But you would be thinking wrong.

Carter 15 said:
Wear shorts, sandals, and a tank top. (summer wear) That way you wont sweat as much. Sometimes I just wear shorts and no top, outside. You can only do that if you're in great shape, like me!

If u're so worried about sweating get some sleeveless underarmor shirts they don't show sweat at all. Neither do most gym short/pants. Guys sweat get used to it, some more then others. They used to call me "the humidifier" cuz i sweat so much. Fuck it, I work my ass off it the gym, course i'm gonna sweat. If ya don't want to sweat shouldn't come to the gym.
oh, not all women are grosed out by sweat, so don't worry about it so much.

Back