i have NO internet access!!! sorry

supergirl

i just moved yet again, and have not had internet since!!! I am still waiting to get cable; they needed to survey the brand new street first and now i have to wait to get installation etc..
so i am at kinkos so i could at least sign in to let you all know what's up and not that i fell off the earth nor avoiding any questions..

Please bare with me... it will be after the new year til i have internet access on a full time basis!! I will be back posting all the time again and look forward to helping out as much as i can as soon as i get hooked up with my damn cable lol...

miss ya and so sorry for any inconveinence

luv always super

Other options:

- Dial'up
- Internet Access through a cell phone
- Just wait, like you are right now. ;)

Using an AOL free trial for dialup then cancelling right away when your minutes are up is the way to go. I do it when travelling if I can't get broadband or its too expensive.

supergirl said:
i just moved yet again, and have not had internet since!!! I am still waiting to get cable; they needed to survey the brand new street first and now i have to wait to get installation etc..
so i am at kinkos so i could at least sign in to let you all know what's up and not that i fell off the earth nor avoiding any questions..

Please bare with me... it will be after the new year til i have internet access on a full time basis!! I will be back posting all the time again and look forward to helping out as much as i can as soon as i get hooked up with my damn cable lol...

miss ya and so sorry for any inconveinence

luv always super

IRON SISTER! HAHAHA! I have no idea when you will read this.... but I have urgent news/questions for you.... ??? PLEASE CALL ME ASAP! LOVE YA! -THE STACKED

Thoms said:
Did that when I was at my parent's the last few days.
Just couldn't miss this place :)
Damn, even my grandparents have broadband (and his and her computers).

Back