I JUST got my juice, starting a 14 week cycle, everyone get in here now! *PICTURES*

The kid could have come on here and said "I have a lot of knowledge on nutrition and don't see value in 3J".

We would have respected that, yet told him that his stats don't fit the statement.

Once he made it personal and started calling 3J a scam and his customer schmucks, that went over the line.

Unfortunately, this user was representative of what bodybuilding.com has become. Primarily young 20 year olds who think they know it all because they can shoulder press 20 lb dumbbells in the gym and take Cell Tech.

That, and creating theads all day long about the greatest bodybuilder nobody knows about and the thread immediately becoming a Coleman/Levrone/Cutler is the GOAT.

I'm happy with this board. Most mature board of all.

i regularly post on bb.com and there are some very knowledgable members there, especially in the nutrition section

im a dietetics major myself and while i see broscience being spouted off all the time, there is very accurate and relevant information as well

Unfortunately, this user was representative of what bodybuilding.com has become. Primarily young 20 year olds who think they know it all because they can shoulder press 20 lb dumbbells in the gym and take Cell Tech.

That, and creating theads all day long about the greatest bodybuilder nobody knows about and the thread immediately becoming a Coleman/Levrone/Cutler is the GOAT.

I'm happy with this board. Most mature board of all.

This is so true!! i see guys walking around with bodybuilding.com shirts all the time thinking they are tough... i just laugh. then we get to talking about there diet....guess what the first thing that comes out of there mouth...this supplement or that supplement or i drink 4 protein shakes a day! when they ask me i say chicken,steak,sweet potatoe,rice,oats,egg,etc,etc... these guys make me laugh!

$300 for a 12 weeks of getting ass pounded by homo's, sign me up!!! I love hot homo sex!!!?

Are you serious?

I'm sorry but that sounds like the dumbest way to blow my money. The knowledge is free on the web. Caloric calculators, macro breakdowns, etc.

I bulked from 130 pounds to the mid 170s on my own.

I pity the fools who are throwing their money away and 3j should be locked up for robbing these poor fools. All you need to do is find your maintenance, +500 to bulk, -500 to cut. These are minimum guidelines, and can be adjusted to fit the individual.

i guess you were right dawg.. He was a butt pirate.. Lmao

This is so true!! i see guys walking around with bodybuilding.com shirts all the time thinking they are tough... i just laugh. then we get to talking about there diet....guess what the first thing that comes out of there mouth...this supplement or that supplement or i drink 4 protein shakes a day! when they ask me i say chicken,steak,sweet potatoe,rice,oats,egg,etc,etc... these guys make me laugh!

More like Bros#$%^&nce.com. Only worth visiting for cheap laughs on the misc and form check videos for new exercises.

Last edited by a moderator:
i regularly post on bb.com and there are some very knowledgable members there, especially in the nutrition section

im a dietetics major myself and while i see broscience being spouted off all the time, there is very accurate and relevant information as well

True, but it is too bad that many of the good threads started by good guys get hacked by trolls. I hate doing a search on BB.com. Good title, starts off good, and veers off target soon thereafter.

I'll stick to nutrition advice here and with Skip LaCour. For paid services, it is 3J. As I've matured, I have found that my patience has not.

whatever guys he is gone.. wow stereotypical bb.com attitude for sure!!!!!!

u wanna hear the funny thing??? i know a few of the upper heads at bb.com, they are really cool really knowledgeable guys... whats happened at bb.com has more to do with punk ass members like this guy.. half the site is filled with assholes like this

More like Brosc#$%^nce.com. Only worth visiting for cheap laughs on the misc and form check videos for new exercises.

Yeah it is. I'm one of those guys that does not believe in shakes or supplements.. i learned from wrestling my entire life diet is everything...

Long story short bb.com supplement based operation..

Last edited by a moderator:
True, but it is too bad that many of the good threads started by good guys get hacked by trolls. I hate doing a search on BB.com. Good title, starts off good, and veers off target soon thereafter.

I'll stick to nutrition advice here and with Skip LaCour. For paid services, it is 3J. As I've matured, I have found that my patience has not.
90% of the forum posts in the misc, which is where the trolls are....they are good for some laughs no doubt

but if you want solid advice you'll have to sift through it by more specific forums in nutrition or supplements

Wow. I just can't understand why a 170 lb little runt would seriously talk down to the members here regarding nutrition. What a weak-minded little guy, blaming his genetics for his lack of proper diet and training. Sad.

This, cycling at 20 years old?
Do some research and buy some food.
Stupid newbies.

"hay guise, I think I have low test because I'm not gaining! It's never been diagnosed and I have nothing to support this assertion, so I bought 14 weeks of gear!"

Fucking hell, I knew for a year I had borderline low test before I started a cycle and spent that time doing my research. Glad he's gone.

Too bad he's probably going to land himself in hospital and be another poster child for the negative public perception of roids...

And what's up with all of these young guys claiming that low test is the reason they can't gain? It's like...um I've been working out hard for almost a year now and I just can't gain no matter how much I eat (when really its like 2500-300 calories)...so I think I have low test...

Fucking kids these days...whatever happened to good ol' hard work???

Haha controversial threads attract the most viewers: