I JUST got my juice, starting a 14 week cycle, everyone get in here now! *PICTURES*

Silly bastard. Doesn't understand the knowledge that is obtained here, is better than anywhere else that I've read.
You should open up a nutrionist business bro, why you asking us for advice if you already know the answers? Is this a test? I got destinctions (90+) in my exams... I didn't know was being tested again. Lol

It's making me crack up how all these old retards are paying some schmuck to come up with diets for them when they can find the information on their own.

Yes I'm going to cycle. yes I'm going to consume 3500+ protein.

Yes, I will gain. Yes, I will keep those gains.

I can't see myself getting in the scam business 3J is in though.

U mad?

Silly bastard. Doesn't understand the knowledge that is obtained here, is better than anywhere else that I've read.
You should open up a nutrionist business bro, why you asking us for advice if you already know the answers? Is this a test? I got destinctions (90+) in my exams... I didn't know was being tested again. Lol

those "destinctions" apparently weren't in spelling

i went from 160 to 230 in 6 months with proper training and diet at 17 without knowing what a preworkout was.
170 anything is tiny as hell and you need food.

That's a great bulk bro. You have to understand that not everybody has the genetics to get to that point and I would not want to be over 200 pounds anyway. What was your diet like, that is an impressive bulk nonetheless.

if you cant bulk without the roids then you wont be able to bulk with them. get with a nutritionist such as 3J and i promise you will get big without roids. take it from someone who is your age.

$300 for a 12 week diet plan?

Are you serious?

I'm sorry but that sounds like the dumbest way to blow my money. The knowledge is free on the web. Caloric calculators, macro breakdowns, etc.

I bulked from 130 pounds to the mid 170s on my own.

I pity the fools who are throwing their money away and 3J should be locked up for robbing these poor fools. All you need to do is find your maintenance, +500 to bulk, -500 to cut. These are minimum guidelines, and can be adjusted to fit the individual.

I have more respect for people like Ozcan Supaturk Aytemiz. His physique puts everyone here's to shame and guess what? HE GIVES FREE ADVICE!!!!!

Lol at all the people getting scammed, I'm registering on elitefitness. Bye.

Listen, you are entitled to your opinion, but don't hate on 3J or those who use his services.

3J is very dedicated to his customer base and works hard to help them out. Emails are responded to within minutes and he takes great pride in changing lives. The guy is a great knowledge base and deserves to make a living at it.

While you may find it a waste, others do not. They like the coaching and discipline that books do not provide. And trust me, I have enough books to overflow a library.

Yes, the message is fairly simple - as you stated. But 3J adds a lot of value. As a matter of fact, I want to see if he is offering any sales. After this thread, I am thinking of signing up again since I just started my cycle.

You may think it is a waste of money just like people think it is a waste that I spend thousands on watches. Whatever - to each his own.

And don't let pride get in the way. Look at the pros. They hire nutritionists all the time and the short guy as a trainer - and they pay him enough that he drives a Bentley.

It's making me crack up how all these old retards are paying some schmuck to come up with diets for them when they can find the information on their own.

U mad?
Did this 170lb cocksucker just call my business a scam?

Listen u puny little son of a#$%^you don't know shit. You weigh about as much as a shit i take

I take the time to try and help you out and u call me a scam.

Excuse me guys as I take out the trash. This motherfucker is gone.

Btw you cocksucker I have a free diet advice thread that many members take advantage of. I'm not out for your shifty earned money. Go fuck yourself

Last edited:
Your a idiot kid! Go to another forum theres plenty out there.....
Funny you stick on this one...
were all of the knowledge is at and you just cant take it....
sorry your to young and were looking out for your health... i mean dont we do this to improve are selfs?
you need to look at your self before you use AAS. You cant handle it. I would drop your ass at the gym in a sec if you came at me with that smart ass mouth...

Unfortunately, this user was representative of what bodybuilding.com has become. Primarily young 20 year olds who think they know it all because they can shoulder press 20 lb dumbbells in the gym and take Cell Tech.

That, and creating theads all day long about the greatest bodybuilder nobody knows about and the thread immediately becoming a Coleman/Levrone/Cutler is the GOAT.

I'm happy with this board. Most mature board of all.

Reactions: 3J
Your a idiot kid! Go to another forum theres plenty out there.....
Funny you stick on this one...
were all of the knowledge is at and you just cant take it....
sorry your to young and were looking out for your health... i mean dont we do this to improve are selfs?
you need to look at your self before you use AAS. You cant handle it. I would drop your ass at the gym in a sec if you came at me with that smart ass mouth...

As a regular on both BB.com's misc forum (which is where I suspect this stupid cunt came from) and /fit/, I sincerely apologise. We're not all like this idiot, I swear.

If it's any consolation, in real life this guy probably has spaghetti spilling out of his pockets any time a woman looks in his general direction and masturbates nightly to the following:

U mad?

Why would I be mad? Takes a lot more than that to piss me off buddy, but you wouldn't wanna be in person when you do.
Good luck, funny how my little brother weighs more than you at 18... Congrats.

Back