I need help - advice is appriciated...

sunnychi18

Whats up all?

I need advice on steroids/human growth hormones...
I am 20, 5'11 and around 165lbs...
I have been lifting, and i have been taking Protein/Creatine Shakes as well as giving NO2 a try and PumpTech...I did get stronger, but my weight remeined the same and i was not getting bulkier or even cut. My bench improved by 50lbs in few weeks but besides that i felt the same...my chest did get some defenition as well as by tri's and bi's...I am not sure if I am not getting bigger cuz i am extreamy active since i hoop all the time and play semi-pro soccer.

I feel like i hit a wall and i cant get any bigger so i been getting interested in taking steroids...With doing research the steroid that i have been drawn the most is Deca...now i am not 100% sure on this, so i was wondering what would you guys recommend for me...I would like to put on anywhere 10-20lbs...any indeas, suggestions, etc...

plz respond if you have time on you hands
thank you

Here is your answer...leave steroids alone... eat more quality food (by more, I mean MORE..as in more calories) Squat and Deadlift till you can't move..Do not ever skip a Squat or a Deadlift workout day in the gym...if you must skip one...skip a Bench day..go to our Training forum and look for routines there...

If you play semi-pro soccer and you take Deca..you better hope you don't get drug tested for the next 18 months..cuz thats how long is stays in your system. Also Deca by itself is a huge no-no...

While you are doing the above listed things I have outlined...take the time to educate yourself by reading this board and soaking up all the information that is offered here. Most of us here will tell you not to consider steroids until you are at least 23 years old..thats when most people are done growing... stick around and learn my friend...Good Luck!!

Yeah, at 20 you havent reached any kind of wall yet as you will still be growing and your test levels naturally should still be high.

thefantom1 said:
Here is your answer...leave steroids alone... eat more quality food (by more, I mean MORE..as in more calories) Squat and Deadlift till you can't move..Do not ever skip a Squat or a Deadlift workout day in the gym...if you must skip one...skip a Bench day..go to our Training forum and look for routines there...

If you play semi-pro soccer and you take Deca..you better hope you don't get drug tested for the next 18 months..cuz thats how long is stays in your system. Also Deca by itself is a huge no-no...

While you are doing the above listed things I have outlined...take the time to educate yourself by reading this board and soaking up all the information that is offered here. Most of us here will tell you not to consider steroids until you are at least 23 years old..thats when most people are done growing... stick around and learn my friend...Good Luck!!

totally true but id say mor like 24 or 25 are athletic prime, but strenth is 25 40 prime..imo

I was like you, and thought yeah I want to get huge, so I'm gonna take roids. You need to listen to these guys, because they know what they're talking about. They kept me from jumping into something that I had no knowledge about. Just hang around here, and you'll learn all you need to know, and then you'll feel better about what your getting into.

dude all due respect why do you want to get large you play SEMI PRO SOCCER????? and prob really good at it ..dont do this yet im pleading with you not yet.. When the time comes come back 20 is way to young ok good luck

I can't believe the great number of newbies or young guys who get on this board and discuss taking HGH. Arnold built one of the greatest physiques of all time WITHOUT ever using HGH.

Unless you are competeing on the National Level, or you are over the age of 40, forget about HGH.

Listen to advices above.

If you're not gaining fat or muscle you just need more food.

I don't know why so many people can't understand that they need to eat.

At your age/weight/height you should easyly gain with food and training.

Good luck.

hgh is very complicated ok but if you want info on it get in touch with WARCHILD....ok

thanks for the response everyone...
i really appriciate it...
am gonna strick around here and soak more info at least...
but yeah, thanks fo rhe responses, greatly appriciated...

Back