I Need Help (take a look)

Ok so i just wanted to give an update, for the past week I have been doing HIIT cardio and eating clean, im down to 180 i have lost 5 lbs. I have been on low carb diet and seems like i get no pump at all in the gym but the fat is coming off so im happy. If you look in my first pics i put up you can see how my nipples are puffy, I do have small lumps behind them and i read that if I take letro it wont get rid of the gyno but can remove the puffyness from my nipples. I cant afford the surgery right now so I am looking for anything that will get rid of that pointy nipple look i hate that shit. any feedback is appreciatedView attachment 544763View attachment 544764

You look more leaner than your original pics bro, congrats. I can see you have been keeping up with the cardio and the diet. In my opinion just worry about melting the fat off first, then when your at your desired bf, then you can start dieting to build slabs of lean muscle the right way, depending on your goals. Keep up the good work, ill be following this.

Before you run the letro keep working on losing the fat. Take it from someone who has pubertal gyno, the leaner you are the less noticeable it becomes until it is almost invisible. For me the chest is one of the last places I lean out, but when it does it makes a HUGE difference in how it looks.

If you get your body fat into the low teens and still thing your chest looks like you have gyno, then look into the letro - but not before.

Just my opinion.

Ok sounds good, I had gyno when i was going through puberty too so im pretty sure that it is gyno, i remember the pain in my nipples when i was a teenager. After a few years it went away but the lumps never went away. Like i said my goal is 12% and if i can keep going i will but i will keep you guys updated.

Hey guys just wanted to give a quick update, I have still been sticking to my diet but the other day i noticed in my left nipple i had that sharp pain like i didn't when i was going through puberty. It lasted for a couple days and now for the most part its gone, so now im pretty sure it is gyno. Its just weird because i haven't had that happen since i was a teenager. At the end of the week I will put up some updated pics to let you guys see the results.

I wouldn't worry about taking anything now listen to the guys and get the bf% down. You definitely can see the difference from the before and after pics. Good job! Also I would stick with a full body work split. I wouldn't skip any body parts.

Pic update, this morning i was down to 177.5. I can tell the weight is slowly coming off now so i should be close to my target. I think I will give it another month or two of cutting and then try to put on some more muscle. I also ordered a bodyfat caliper because I suck at guessing my bf percentage. I have some prolab creatine mono ready for when i start to bulk again im pretty sure its useless to take it now with a calorie deficit.View attachment 545059View attachment 545060View attachment 545061View attachment 545062

big change for a week bro, i would just keep doing what your doing for awile, cut up max and then when u bulk again make sure u keep it clean. idk about the letro but i dont think it would hurt to try running it for awile and see if u get a change, i personally dont think its that bad where u should worry about it too much, focus on diet and cardio.

Back