I need help with a Needle question

25G and Strong fingers.

I'm seeing a 29G Insulin pin can work but it's smaller than a 25G 3ml.

Draw 23 ,pin 25..Warm oil help with blow-dryer.....NPP too...03ml everytime.

Last edited:
I draw with 5/8" 25G, which is slow and a bit of a pain. Next round I buy will be bigger. And inject with 1-1/4" 27G.

The 27G are painless, and scary how easily they go in.

That's like a harpoon! Lawn darts lol.

I was in a bind a couple of times over the years and used an 18 gauge that I normally use for drawing. Anytime you can see the hole down the end of the needle is not good.lol
Felt like a bullet wound the next day after using that 18 I like a one inch 23g but hard to find here.....always seem to be 1 1/2 inch which I find a little long.

18 gauge 1-1/2 is what I used to use to draw with. One time only did I forget to change it out to the 25ga before the injection. yikes. It would take a harder mofo than me to use one of those on purpose, let alone frequently.

I was in a bind a couple of times over the years and used an 18 gauge that I normally use for drawing. Anytime you can see the hole down the end of the needle is not good.lol
Felt like a bullet wound the next day after using that 18 I like a one inch 23g but hard to find here.....always seem to be 1 1/2 inch which I find a little long.

Check out one of the sponsors for 23g 1 inch (RUI)

Back