I need to know what's the best steroid for beginers

Tobe

Will some please tell me what I need and walk me through this? Maybe message me in an inbox. My goal is just to gain strength and muscle. Testosterone therapy clinics only allow the minimum dosses 250mg of Cypionate isn't enough for me I still feel weak and I'm wasting money. Please I need some expert opinions out there. Inbox me would be better.

250 should get u results... the average male naturally makes the the equivolent to 50-75mg a week. other than that , there is a shitload of info here @ your finger tips. just read alot. u will learn so much here

500mg seems about right but where can I get some estrogen blockers from at a fair price? Maybe that's my problem I need some estrogen blockers. I've been going to this clinic for testosterone replacement and I'm only taking the cypionate by itself. it costs me 120.00 for a 1000mg for four weeks. I seen my testosterone go up to 547 ng/dl it was at a 230 ng/dl. in 14 weeks of therapy. I believe I'm doing this all wrong and wasting money. I need a reliable source online and some expert opinions maybe I should start all over?

this guy is on point Longchamp Outlet
Karen Millen Outlet
Tiffany & Co Outlet
Karen Millen One Shoulder
louis vuitton For Women

First wahts your stats? like age,yrs training, exp etc.

assuming your ready:

A long ester testosteron like Teste + an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin and PCT ready. and maybe JUST MAYBE something mild that complements the test like some masterone or proviron.

eg:
wk1-14 400mg teste ew
wk1-14 300mg maste ew
wk16-20 PCT 20mg nolva or 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks
*AI on hand in case needed, if needed 12.5mg ed-eod should be good or letro 1.2mg 2X a week*

best for beginners

ideally I would say test only, but sounds to me like you might be a little impatient, so check your diet and whatever it is eat more, if that doesn't do it throw some legit D-Bol with the test, and you'll grow. however, I suspect increased calories and test alone will do the trick.my 2cnts

Test only. 12 weeks. Ive done it before but took a long break and I am starting all over too. Don't b impatient do it right. U will see better results and keep ur gains.

Back