I pinned for the first time just a few minutes ago.. have a few questions..

MrDude808

The Reason Waldos' Hiding
So I used Test E for the very first time just a few moments ago with a 23g x 1 needle and this was the first time I EVER did an injection and I have a few questions.. so I chose to pin myself in my quads with 1ml of Test E (250mg), after I put the needle in, I pulled on the plunger ever so slightly to make sure no blood came out.. but just a few air bubbles came into the vial.. and then I just slowly injected all of it.. painless really. Was seeing a few air bubbles normal when I pulled on the plunger? I'm paranoid I did something wrong cause that was my first ever injection... I feel fine right now. The injection spot is a tiny bit sore but nothing bad..

your fine. a few bubbles wont hurt, thats why you aspirate. bubbles into the vein = no good. bubbles into muscle = no biggie

your fine. a few bubbles wont hurt, thats why you aspirate. bubbles into the vein = no good. bubbles into muscle = no biggie

I'm actually worried as to if I injected into the muscle! :ugh: I'm pretty sure I did.. but I'm a paranoid person and worried I didn't. Would I be able to tell if I injected into the wrong place?

its pretty hard to miss.......flex your muscle, is there a chunk where you pinned?

Chunk where I pinned? Umm.. no. I don't think so. I see the little red dot where the needle went in. It bled a little when I pulled it out but only for a second, I used an alcohol wipe and applied pressure and no more blood. I feel only a tiny sting once in awhile at the injection spot, but other than that.. feeling nothing different.

Chunk where I pinned? Umm.. no. I don't think so. I see the little red dot where the needle went in. It bled a little when I pulled it out but only for a second, I used an alcohol wipe and applied pressure and no more blood. I feel only a tiny sting once in awhile at the injection spot, but other than that.. feeling nothing different.

What Det meant was when you flex your quad you will be able to feel a hard knot where the fluid is pushing the muscle fibers against the fascia.

What Det meant was when you flex your quad you will be able to feel a hard knot where the fluid is pushing the muscle fibers against the fascia.

Well, while flexing my quad and feeling the site I pinned.. I don't feel anything out of the normal :help: The spot is tender if I push down on it, thats about it.

Well, while flexing my quad and feeling the site I pinned.. I don't feel anything out of the normal :help: The spot is tender if I push down on it, thats about it.

Strange... 1ml in virgin muscle too. Oh well I am pretty sure you did not miss unless you went in at an angle a shot it SubQ or if your a porker and the needle could not penetrate the lard to get to the muscle. If neither of those apply your gtg.

The quads are one of the easiest spots to inject as long as you put most of the needle in and got no blood its all good. If its still on your mind then check out this web site it tells you where to inject spotinjections.com/index3.htm
I have injected every part of my body at least once just to see what the feeling is. The fav spots for me is quads gluts traps delts and pecs also depends on what gear you use...

Dude, sounds like you did your injection correctly.
Air bubbles on aspiration are normal.
Over the next day or so you may have some soreness, if so don't worry, it's normal.

You'll know when you hit a vein or a nerve. That shit hurts. Quads are easy cuz you can use your strong hand for both sides unlike glutes or delts. That's why I prefer chest/quads for this reason.

Strange... 1ml in virgin muscle too. Oh well I am pretty sure you did not miss unless you went in at an angle a shot it SubQ or if your a porker and the needle could not penetrate the lard to get to the muscle. If neither of those apply your gtg.

I'm not super lean, but definitely not a porker. Lol. About 15% BF.

Thanks for all the help guys. I woke up this morning and my right quad is pretty sore, nothing serious though. So I guess I'm G2G :jump:

1 ml of an oil in a vein and you could be dead..so it s a good day right ?

fucking a-had my first bout of tren cough today and thought i was gonna die. I knew it was coming, when i finished injecting the back pressure brought some blood into the syringe, so i knew i had nicked a vein. Sure enough i coughed for like 5 minutes straight, then though i was gonna pass out from being so dizzy. it almost felt like when you take a drink down the wrong tube, and its stuck in your chest.

fucking a-had my first bout of tren cough today and thought i was gonna die. I knew it was coming, when i finished injecting the back pressure brought some blood into the syringe, so i knew i had nicked a vein. Sure enough i coughed for like 5 minutes straight, then though i was gonna pass out from being so dizzy. it almost felt like when you take a drink down the wrong tube, and its stuck in your chest.

Wowserz Gadget that sucks. How are your results so far on the tren Oak?

dude i love the tren-this stack is the best i have ever had prop/mast/tren

I am as strong as i have ever been-which was when i was on drol. im heavier than i have ever been 257, and leaner than i have ever been. my arms look the best ever-especially shoulders, since my fat is dwindling. im only taking 100mg EOD too-could only imagine results at 150 EOD

yea i cant say enough how much i like it-i literally have no worse sides than i did on deca-thats why i have not upped my dose to 150 even though i would love to see what it would be like-strength wise

R1 rider is running some tren too for first time-hopefully he will stop by and say what his results have been like

Back