I think i am haveimg an allergic reaction or something.

mykeyheal15

Hey guys I'm doing a cycle for the first time height 5' 11" weight 160 age 25. I'm doing test cyp Thursday and Sunday 200mg and will follow up with 200 mg test E per week. My only issue is I'm experiencing some pain near the pinning site. Never actually where I pin though. A redness and swelling comes up my quad about 5" from where I pin. The pain causes a loss of range of motion and there is some itching. This is my 4th or 5th injection. I don't want to stop but I fear getting an absess. I'd like.to post a picture but don't know how as I'm new. Can't wait to hear back from you all. Keep up the hard work. *********no source talk****

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the board :wavey:

Stay the course !
Q' are you pinning the same site ? Can't tell by your post.

I inquire are you using an AI ?

Along with your stats, TY, it's best we know your whole cycle protocol. Being it your first we like to help as much as we can , ergo you posting what all you are doing and planning. :)

Dammit I didn't realize OP was here 3 days ago and 3j answered him in minutes but he's gone. :finger:

:Pat: Oh my, I think I'm getting to be an old grouch

Hey guys I'm doing a cycle for the first time height 5' 11" weight 160 age 25. I'm doing test cyp Thursday and Sunday 200mg and will follow up with 200 mg test E per week. My only issue is I'm experiencing some pain near the pinning site. Never actually where I pin though. A redness and swelling comes up my quad about 5" from where I pin. The pain causes a loss of range of motion and there is some itching. This is my 4th or 5th injection. I don't want to stop but I fear getting an absess. I'd like.to post a picture but don't know how as I'm new. Can't wait to hear back from you all. Keep up the hard work. *********no source talk****
How long is the soreness lasting?
Man there are so many weird things about post injection pain, someone could write a book on the subject. You could be coming in contact with so many tissues, support muscles, tendons, it's next to impossible to know. I speak from years of experience in relation to pip. I cannot pin in the legs at all, I swear it's like somebody kneed me in the thighs. I had golf ball size scar tissue on both upper right quadrants on my glutes. After about three years of staying in that area I started having bad soreness and one side developed an abscess. The area was red and very warm around the spot. Also had a fever and chills, etc.....Doctor had to make an incision and have me on IV and drained four times...no shit. I still do the glutes quite often, but have begun doing site inj. Into the shoulders with very small pins, or insulin pins, you just have to be patient drawing into those small pins, as well as not bending them,,,you get the point. No pun intended.

How long is the soreness lasting?
Man there are so many weird things about post injection pain, someone could write a book on the subject. You could be coming in contact with so many tissues, support muscles, tendons, it's next to impossible to know. I speak from years of experience in relation to pip. I cannot pin in the legs at all, I swear it's like somebody kneed me in the thighs. I had golf ball size scar tissue on both upper right quadrants on my glutes. After about three years of staying in that area I started having bad soreness and one side developed an abscess. The area was red and very warm around the spot. Also had a fever and chills, etc.....Doctor had to make an incision and have me on IV and drained four times...no shit. I still do the glutes quite often, but have begun doing site inj. Into the shoulders with very small pins, or insulin pins, you just have to be patient drawing into those small pins, as well as not bending them,,,you get the point. No pun intended.

It's all very simple and not as complicated as some might think.
-Be Sterile and you will not get an infection. Clean before and after injection
-Rotate sites and avoid over traumatizing the site and cut down on scare tissue.
-Stab the needle in quickly, do not hesitate and go all the way in. Unless needle length too long for site
-Keep a STEADY hand and do not move around to be cutting tissue unnecessarily.
- Aspirating is totally unnecessary and it also can cause a lot unwanted moving around of the needle , hence....yep, pip
-Hold skin area when quickly removing the needle ....(not so important)
- If I am uncoordinated in my left or right then do that the least.
- You must need to know how to do yourself, However no reason not to have another , knowing person inject you....fvck the Macho crap.
- For most everyone ( except for fat people 1' length will be ok for all sites...1-1/2 is seldom NEEDED.
- 23G is not too big and will suffice for all injections and it is not too slow to draw with ( personal) 25G is nicer but slower
- Personal but NOT necessary to change needles from draw needle to injecting needle. They do not do it in the hospital or the doctors office...EVER, AND For me I don't, I just draw and pin. ONE EXCEPTION for me. If I draw from two or more vials I will change to a sharp point.
- Get to Know YOUR body.. Example: quads for me are just horrible, so Simple Simon told me Don't do your Quads Mikey
- Some gear will cause PIP due to the concentration but that is usually from UGL's and their custom blends n high potency with potent short esters. Personally I don't use them.

HOWEVER TO ALL I JUST POSTED;

There is a situation in which you can get a sterile abscess as maybe stated above ^^^.

A sterile abscess is one that is not produced by an infection. It is caused by irritants, such as foreign bodies or injected drugs, and medications that have not been totally absorbed. Then sterile abscesses quite often heal into hardened scar tissue.

Last edited:
Back