I think I need TRT but doc says no-confused

getswolen76

So I went and got my blood work from my doc today. My test was 222.1. My testosterone,free was 64.93. I think I am low and need TRT but my doc says I am normal because of my Free is 64.93. Love to hear your guys thoughts please!

different docs use different methods for justifying trt..

your test levels are the same as mine were when we started trt... its in the gutter

So I do need TRT and I am not crazy after all. I already told that doc I wanted a referal to a endo doc. I have appoinment in two weeks with the endo doc

Advocate for yourself. How do you feel? Do you have low T symptoms? Find a new Doc if you can't get help. IMT can help you if your having trouble finding a competent Doctor.

Endo's don't usually treat men with hypogonadism. They treat diabetics and overweight women.

They are clueless.

Why would you see an Endocrinologist for medical treatment of your Endocrine System silly? Surely a Podiatrist would be better.

Endocrine System = The phenomenon of biochemical processes' serving to regulate distant tissues by means of secretions directly into the circulatory system is called endocrine signaling. The major endocrine glands include the pineal gland, pituitary gland, pancreas, ovaries, testes, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, and adrenal glands

Why would you see an Endocrinologist for medical treatment of your Endocrine System silly? Surely a Podiatrist would be better.

Endocrine System = The phenomenon of biochemical processes' serving to regulate distant tissues by means of secretions directly into the circulatory system is called endocrine signaling. The major endocrine glands include the pineal gland, pituitary gland, pancreas, ovaries, testes, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, and adrenal glands

What part of what I said did you miss Megatron?

There is a BIG difference between and endocrinologist and an interventional endocrinologist, I know n00bs like you don't know that, but what I said is 100% correct.

Thanks for explaining what the endocrine system is though HAHA

Last edited:
And just so you know n00b, Urologists are the best docs to see about TRT. Not that you would know why.

PS who is the foremost TRT doctor in the world, and what kind of Dr is he?

Last edited:
Now you've stooped to calling an educated and caring member (who is also a moderator) a noob?

Megatron is a n00b. Sorry you did not know that.

I am not interested in pleasing you either. I am not going to let someone that is obviously clueless on the subject matter condescendingly paste a google search for me when he is fully aware I understand the endocrine extremely well.

Last edited:
Endo's don't usually treat men with hypogonadism. They treat diabetics and overweight women.

They are clueless.

I agree I had an argument with one who said he didn't prescribe HCG. It was for my 70 year old father like he was some 22 year old abusing steroids. Most Endo's don't know shit. I've dealt twith them for more the 25 years from thyroid issues to low testosterone and progesterone.

To be honest Megatron I don't know why you have always been like this. First it was "you don't need HCG". For a year you went around to all the threads telling our clients and others HCG is not a necessity.

You don't understand why its needed. For a year I told you why and you continued to discredit me. Now you are a big proponent of HCG.

Next it was "oh you don't have low t your fine". Telling people that feel like crap they don't need testosterone when they have a 380 TT level. Because you read it online.

Now you don't even know that Endo's are about the worst kind of doctor you can see about TRT. This time you are wrong just like the last two times.

You come in and attack my post's, and say some of the silliest things, things that only a newb would say. Thats because you have no real world experience. You can only go by what you read online.

I don't hate you for it, but I don't know what its going to take to make you understand you are still fresh to TRT. It takes years to understand TRT. Not just years doing your own TRT either, and not just reading google and forums. It takes experience, and so much of it. I still learn and its been 8 years. I talk to guys that have been on TRT for 20 years and they are still learning.

So it really pisses me off when you roll in some thread with a condescending attitude and post some newb comment.

Reading about TRT, and actually seeing thousands of men through trial and error on TRT are two completely different things. Once you see it over and over again, you really start to see the big picture. I am not gloating when I tell you IMT understands TRT better than a large majority of medical providers in the world, I am trying to tell you the truth. Its not because IMT is the smartest, its not because IMT know's everything. Its because we have more experience than 95% of the people out there.

There is nothing that can replace that. You can read until you are blue in the face, but until you understand that TRT does not always work out in real life like it does on paper you have a lot to learn.

let us know what he says, good luck

So I saw the endo. It was my regular doc's friend and they are both women. My test level is 222 but she tried to tell me I am fine because my free test is 64.93 and that's normal according to her. So I guess I am just going to have to see a TRT center and pay out of pocket. Just frustrating!

megatron is a n00b. Sorry you did not know that.

I am not interested in pleasing you either. I am not going to let someone that is obviously clueless on the subject matter condescendingly paste a google search for me when he is fully aware i understand the endocrine extremely well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back