I think i put 2.5 mills in a vain!!!! help

Help, this just happened to me 6 hours ago! I pinned Sust/Eq 2.5mLs in my right glute, I aspirated but I think my hands were shaky and I may have moved into a vein :( I didn't get any horribly bad coughing but half way through my pin I starting sweating heaps.. That has only happened to me once before I thought maybe I was just worried about the pin.. About 15mins later I noticed it was hard to take deep breaths and I had the taste of metal in my mouth.. Now 6 hours later I'm in bed and ive got a temperature and I'm not feeling the best.. I have a headache and still can't take really deep breaths.. What should I do? Plz anyone help me what should I do? Should I try to stay hot or cool myself down? Also do you guys think this breathing problem will go away? I'm really worried, do I have oil in my heart or lungs? Any response is appreciated

bro you are fine...this happens to guys alot...I heard of one case where the dude had about the same shit you have and it lasted for about 16 hours. You dont have oil in your lungs or heart...the breathing will return to normal...

your just going to have to feel like shit for a lil while but you wont die

bro you are fine...this happens to guys alot...I heard of one case where the dude had about the same shit you have and it lasted for about 16 hours. You dont have oil in your lungs or heart...the breathing will return to normal...

your just going to have to feel like shit for a lil while but you wont die

Thank you so much man I'm so worried that I'm not gonna wake up tomorrow

Thank you so much man I'm so worried that I'm not gonna wake up tomorrow

I dont blame ya bro...my wife actually got a lil in a vein and I coughed for about 15 min...was enough to scare me but I already knew about this sort of thing so I was prepared I guess lol

You might still have that headache for awhile though...that guy I mentioned said that his whole next day was fucked

I dont blame ya bro...my wife actually got a lil in a vein and I coughed for about 15 min...was enough to scare me but I already knew about this sort of thing so I was prepared I guess lol

You might still have that headache for awhile though...that guy I mentioned said that his whole next day was fucked

Crap :( I don't think I got the whole 2.5mLs in there but I'm not feeling too good anyway.. I don't think I could deal with having coughing fits aswell.. I'm only having trouble taking deep breaths.. Once that and my headache and fever go away I will be so so happy, I'm so paranoid atm

For as big as you guys probably are... I hate to say this but you fuking pussies making your wives shoot you up, specially you Cobra. :D

Are there really veins in your ass, I been trying to google this but am not finding anything except shit about the cyanic.. Are you sure you know how to properly do an IM gluteal injection?

http://www.ivftampabay.com/images/intramuscular-injection-sit.gif

yes there are veins in your ass, in your fingers, in your scalp...they are everywhere. Your body needs blood and it needs to return it to the heart. Now the major veins that are in your ass are alot lower like by your asshole...they run up the insides of your legs and so forth...the veins in the top of your ass are usually venules or cappilaries but there is always a chance that you can get some gear in them

For as big as you guys probably are... I hate to say this but you fuking pussies making your wives shoot you up, specially you Cobra. :D

thats why we have to have our wives do it...we cant turn around!!!

and after I seen you very first solo inject in you ass I got fuckin scared lol that was a trainwreck

wow I really don't like reading this at all. funny thing is, when a dr or nurse inject you in the glute they don't aspirate...

I didn't read the whole thread but I wanted to chime in... If you "think" you hit a vein, chances are you nicked a vein and had some oil find it's way into the vein.

When I fuck up and injection (and yes, as a vet it happens), I get a mettalic taste in my mouth, pressure in my chest like I'm having a heart attack, an uncontrollable cough, and cold sweats immediately. Normally it goes away after about ten minutes but it's the worstt ten minutes of my life and makes me wonder if injecting anything is worth it lol.

I didn't read the whole thread but I wanted to chime in... If you "think" you hit a vein, chances are you nicked a vein and had some oil find it's way into the vein.

When I fuck up and injection (and yes, as a vet it happens), I get a mettalic taste in my mouth, pressure in my chest like I'm having a heart attack, an uncontrollable cough, and cold sweats immediately. Normally it goes away after about ten minutes but it's the worstt ten minutes of my life and makes me wonder if injecting anything is worth it lol.

Thats what I had but it happened very slowly, it's almost 48hours since my pin and I'm almost 100% fever has gone and metallic taste but still can't take very deep breaths, hopefully by the end of today I will be back to normal.. But seriously scary experience.. Thinking of switching to quads next pin so I can sit down and hold it steady so when I aspirate I know I'm definatly not in a vein this time :S

one of the times I did an injection I had severe cold sweats and blurred vision. felt like i was going to vomit, I really had no idea what was going on since if I recall correctly it was while I was pushing the needle in and before I began to inject the gear. I still went ahead with the injection though, after aspirating about 5 times, before and during injection. strangest thing ever and I still cant figure it out, had leg spasms on top of it too but no numbness associated with hitting a nerve

was not able to breathe freely and had the worst coughing spell in my life, so hard that my eyes went blood shot. Later that night around 2 hours I was not feeling very well and went to bed.
I had cold chills and could not get warm no matter how many blankets I used. I had chill bumps and shaking. Later that night I went into night sweets and had to change the sheets 4 times and sleep on towels. I was sweating profusely and still had a hard time breathing and unable to take deeps breaths with out a terrible head ach. I felt like my blood pressure was sky high and my thinking was not very lucid to say the least.

that happens to me everynight, i have a phobia of sleeping.

The only thing that ever happen to me - was something that felt like I hit a nerve in my upper thigh.

I kept the injection going until it was all the way in - within about 10 seconds after pulling out - it swelled up pretty nice - but it really didn't hurt at all...

All I was thinking about was the threads like this - and actually remember Cobra saying it should be fine (thanks Cobra) and I really didn't worry about it.

I always back out now if feel a nerve - and do not want to stick a vein ... "just in case." :)

The only thing that ever happen to me - was something that felt like I hit a nerve in my upper thigh.

I kept the injection going until it was all the way in - within about 10 seconds after pulling out - it swelled up pretty nice - but it really didn't hurt at all...

All I was thinking about was the threads like this - and actually remember Cobra saying it should be fine (thanks Cobra) and I really didn't worry about it.

I always back out now if feel a nerve - and do not want to stick a vein ... "just in case." :)

haha No problem!!

I can tell people that cause I know but when the shit happens to me I still fuckin panic wtf!!

I main line my shit straight to the coraded in my neck, sends the juice straight to the heart. Then I turn green and huge like the hulk and run through walls and shit.

wow I really don't like reading this at all. funny thing is, when a dr or nurse inject you in the glute they don't aspirate...
Great point. In fact I asked my nurse about this & she didn't know what aspirating was. My followup question was of course if anyone had suddenly started to cough or complain about metallic tastes in their mouths. She said no their just happy to get it over & be on their merry way. My next question was ,"Well how many pins do you adminster a day?" She stated 2-3 ed over the last 4 years.
My guess is these people are generally 20-30% bodyfat & have a better chance of missing a vein? Not sure.

Back