I think I react very well to winstrol

snake

I have been running winstrol at a ml a week and I think I must react very well to the drug, Ive been on for about 12 weeks and am still making gains, even at this moderate dose!!, has any body else experienced something like this? I am relativly new to steroids and don't know if it is cause i have not reached my natural limit or wether it is due to other factors.

also have another question, does winstrol shut your own test production down very hard? or does it affect natural test production minimally because it is not very androgenic? any comments related to winstrol are welcome, I want to know everything there is to know.

I don't care how well u react to it, once u take a shot of Winstrol (winny) it is out of your system in 36 hours roughly, even less if you drink it, so u must be gifted genetically because the Winstrol (winny) is doing very little if anything for you.

I hope that was a typo, if not I really sugest you do more research on juice. This is not a flame, but 50mg a week of Winstrol (winny) just makes no sence.

well if it makes no sence, it doesnt bother me because I'm at least able to maintain all of my mass while not having to go to hard, and when I do go hard it seems my weight and strength increase as well. the only thing I can think of is that my test has not shut down to hard and the one shot a week is giving me the edge I need to keep gaining. my gains are moderate but still steady, which is no biggy cause I'm in no rush I just hate being stalled out or peaked.

snake said:
well if it makes no sence, it doesnt bother me because I'm at least able to maintain all of my mass while not having to go to hard, and when I do go hard it seems my weight and strength increase as well. the only thing I can think of is that my test has not shut down to hard and the one shot a week is giving me the edge I need to keep gaining. my gains are moderate but still steady, which is no biggy cause I'm in no rush I just hate being stalled out or peaked.

Why don't you try and take a shot EOD at least? Seems like you are wasting money only using Winstrol (winny) once a week. If you don't want to take more frequent shots, I would suggest dropping the Winstrol (winny) and save it for a later cycle.

I say if hes gaining on 50 ml of Winstrol (winny) a week...then let him! Dont forget that a placebo effect can be just as powerful as a true one. I say if hes gaining...great.....and if hes not...then we can steer him in the direction in which he will gain!

nekrawulf said:
Dont forget that a placebo effect can be just as powerful as a true one.

Just as powerful? A placebo can put you in the proper mindset for training but it can't make your body more anabolic.

snake said:
I have been running winstrol at a ml a week and I think I must react very well to the drug, Ive been on for about 12 weeks and am still making gains, even at this moderate dose!!, has any body else experienced something like this? I am relativly new to steroids and don't know if it is cause i have not reached my natural limit or wether it is due to other factors.

also have another question, does winstrol shut your own test production down very hard? or does it affect natural test production minimally because it is not very androgenic? any comments related to winstrol are welcome, I want to know everything there is to know.

That's incredible and hard to believe. Winstrol at that dosage would be totally ineffective for me as it would be for most people. Most athletes take 50mg's ED. The reason for this is the relative low half-life time of steroids. Since Winstrol is dissolved in water it must be injected at least every second day, and best results are observed at a daily injection of 50 mg.

As to your second question, Winstrol does not shut down the natural production of testosterone, which is why there is no post cycle recovery on Clomid or Anti-e's necessary. There is little or no water retention, and does not seem to aromatize.

Back