I wanna get cut to the bone!!!

winesleep

ok i am a newbie at this and pretty much know nothing!!! i am 5'3" weigh 247 lbs. w/ around 20 % b.f. which is roughly 200 lbs. lean. i have never taken any gear! i have only been bodybuilding for about 1 1/2 years and powerlifting for about 5! ive never been below 13% b.f. and im looking to get cut to the bone!!!!!! i am just wondering what exactly i should take and how much?? i was told win tabs is the way but i want a second opinion from someone im not buying it from!!!! please anyone tell me what i should take or stack and how much for how long to get as cut as possible!! i am not looking for any size right now just wanna see what i got under here!! thanx for your help

Last edited:
well the #1 thing is diet of course..... then comes Cardio...... If you really wanna get cut to the bone then u should look into Clen, DNP, Fina, Winstrol (winny), Prop. and EQ while you are following a strict ass mutha fuckin diet and some hard ass cardio... i dont know too much about the DNP or Clen so maybe someone else can answer that shit... all i know is that DNP is pretty fucking Lethal

Last edited:
i am following a very clean diet and sticking to it religiously and i know all about cardio so i got those 2 parts of this adventure covered im just looking for that extra something

well it sounds like ur really serious about losing all the BF .... and you will probobly do what ever it takes to lose it so look into DNP its dangerous but it works....and also a cycle below would work really well.
Tren/Prop/Winny/EQ

hey lil g thanx for the tip on the DNP that stuff sounds like the shit !!! i have been all over the net this morning checking it out!! i cant believe i have never heard of this before!! i just have to make sure i use and dont abuse it!!! that shit does sound pretty deadly but yet affective and since when did that ever stop a serious bodybuilder?? one more question though whats the availability like on this stuff and whats an ave. price for it ?? thanx again man !!!!

WHOA!!! SLOW DOWN BROTHER!!!!!!

DNP should be researched for a long, long.......LONG time before even "considering" usage!! Seriously.

Getting you to your goal safely.......Begin with proper DIET and cardio first thing in the am before 1st meal along with some lipolytic-supporting SUPPS: Acetyl-L-Canitine, r-ALA, CLA, ECA, NYC, and others. These work great!!!

........then when you've hit a plateau (and ONLY after you have exhausted the above-mentioned.......

Do some research on Clen and T-3.

Please listen!

Good luck getting ripped the safe way.

Just lookin's out for ya brah!!
:eyes:

Last edited:
DRveejay11 said:
WHOA!!! SLOW DOWN BROTHER!!!!!!

DNP should be researched for a long, long.......LONG time before even "considering" usage!! Seriously.

Getting you to your goal safely.......Begin with proper DIET and cardio first thing in the am before 1st meal along with some lipolytic-spoorting SUPPS: Acetyl-L-Canitine, r-ALA, CLA, ECA, NYC, and others. These work great!!!

........then when you've hit a plateau (and ONLY fater you have exhausted the above-mentioned.......

Do some research on Clen and T-3.

Please listen!

Good luck getting ripped the safe way.

My thought exactly !!

ive taken clen before i only felt the side affects not the results
thanx for your concern but why is it such a big deal that i take it, tons of people so obviously, why not me ???

winesleep said:
thanx for your concern but why is it such a big deal that i take it, tons of people so obviously, why not me ???

DNP can kill you if you fuck up. Yes, people have died from improper use of DNP.

gwtting to the BF% you want probably will not take any type of drugs in the first place. when i hear cut to the bone im thinking ripped hams and glutes as well , that kind of look is only for shows IMO and cant be held for very long anyway.

if you want a cycle just do some reserch will not take that much Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to really help you along the way, espoecially if your goal is cuttting, but i think with diet and cardio you should achieve what you want

you sound like you have a set goal but like the guys above mentioned you should learn everything there is to know about any med and i would stay away from DNP if i were you.
the meds that you would want to use would all depend on how lean you want to be how hard you want to be and how much money you are willing to spend.
if you are tight with money then say 500 to 750mg of test a week .5mg arimidex ed or .5mg femara ed with clen and 50mcg of t-3 ed good diet and cardio and you will look killer

winesleep said:

Well, I don't think that tons of people DO take it! It would be plain and simply foohardy for you to use DNP at this stage of the game. It really is an advanced competitor's drug, IMO.
Look at the list DrVeeJay gave you. There's plenty there without resorting to DNP. This is essentially an uncoupling poison, so you're really walking the wire w/ it.
Keep reading and gain some knowledge. Knowledge plus action equals wisdom. Action without knowledge equals ...?

StoneColdNTO said:
My thought exactly !!

Very good bros!I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN ADVISE DNP FOR A NOVICE!!!.
THAT'S WHY MODERATORS ARE HERE!!!.
No one need DNP to be extremely cut.People who use DNP are only stupids who do'nt want to train and diet hard to keep their goals.Just my opinion

BIONABOL said:
Very good bros!I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN ADVISE DNP FOR A NOVICE!!!.
THAT'S WHY MODERATORS ARE HERE!!!.
No one need DNP to be extremely cut.People who use DNP are only stupids who do'nt want to train and diet hard to keep their goals.Just my opinion

If u read my post.. you would notice how i said he should look into it, i also warned him of what it can do ... i dont know how i advised him to use DNP.... its his choice....i didnt say "GO DO USE DNP" .... Personally i wouldnt use that shit i think its nasty, But people will do anything to reach thier goal....

Last edited:
ok first off i want to thank everyone for their opinion!! i really dont know much about the anabolic side of this game!!! i was only trying to get on here and find the best and most effective way of cutting up!!! i am knowledgable about the exercise and diet part!! my body just has a real hard time shedding fat, i always shed 1 lb. of lean to 1 lb. of fat it seems!! i have dieted down from around 285 and im just stuck at what i am now and im only shedding lean mass now!! my diet has been reavaluated by someone who knows his shit but it doesnt seem to help!if any of the guys who directed me away from the DNP would care to leave some feedback on what they think would be a great and effective cutting cycle im all ears and would greatly appreciate it!!! thanx for evryones concern

Last edited:
You guys are right.......i should have asked what his knowlege on AS was .... and his previous cycles.......bro you should stick around and read about it......then when u feel you are 100% ready then start up...

If I were you I would take a low dose of eq, just enough to keep you from losing muscle while following a very strict diet to drop all your fat.

Forget about DNP bro.

why dont you post your diet on here. maybe you can get some feedback on what might be lacking. i have yet to see anyone not lose fat with a proper diet. i know alot of times for me the slightest changes can make a world of difference. alot of people know their shit on here and can give some killer advice.

good luck

Back