I want to do the most natural no-steroidal thing and make gains...

i would try the mag 10 along with rich gasparis product one t. shit works great along with creatine. eat clean and drink the shake after a workout. my friend gained about 15 lbs frm this little stack. although it s fairly expensive its a good natural route to go.
~natural competitor~

With all the info out there on ephedra now and the amount of nutritional help he had at his disposal he was dumb to do what he did, and it cost him. It's people like him who just dont think enough that're getting it banned.

STAY AWAY FROM LIQUID CREATINE! it is one of the biggest scams on the market. everything they say is complete bullshit. creatine is not stable in water what so ever................God damn isn;t that the truth, I tried it and with no results.

Try 1-ad if your are at least 22+ or ZMA is also a good one. I have got good strenght results with it.
Eating is one of the most important things. Vitamans and minerals are a most.

From tad69's reference article..

"Creatine Liquid or Serum

You can also take creatine in liquid or serum form. In theory there are many advantages to liquid creatine over powder. It is a more effective delivery mechanism so much more creatine is absorbed. This means you can take less creatine in liquid form and still get the same results. In addition, you don't need to leave as much time between when you take your creatine and when you can start working out.

The major down side to liquid creatine is it is very hard to make. If creatine is just mixed in a liquid it starts to breakdown into a waste product (creatinine) after about 20 minutes. So, to make liquid creatine effective the creatine must be stabilized. If the creatine is stabilized it will not break down into a waste product - and it will remain as creatine monohydrate.

Time for another quick personal note. In an earlier article I mentioned a few of us have been trying the creatine serum with very good results. I don't want to plug products here - but I figured I would share since it has worked for us. We are using MMUSA's Xtra Advantage Creatine. We researched and bought it at PowerSupplements.Com. They had some good info on all the benefits of the serum and very nice customer service. I should state they have bought ads on our site - but this really is not the reason I mention them. Just want to pass along our personal experience.

Personal Note Number 2: On 5/1/02 the friendly folks at PowerSupplements convinced us to try a new creatine serum from Germany - DiMaxx Muscle Creatine Plus. We have been using it since 5/1/02 and we are very impressed. We have had all had great results and most of us have now converted from the Xtra Advantage. A little bonus for you vegetarians and vegans - the DiMaxx is the only creatine on the market that is derived from plants! "

Here's someone else that got the same effects I did from that stuff!?

"Yeah man I had the same problem I couldnt find any supplements that would put weight on. I was 5'7" at 137 lbs and pretty strong. Well, I experimented stacking Cell-Tech with Animal Stack (pro-hormone). Right now I'm on my 8th week of Cell-Tech and Animal Stack is 3 on 1 off. Now I weigh 157, my strength and size has gone up tremendously. My g/f cant keep her hands off me...hehe. I also take in about 3000 cals a day and about 200 grams of protein. Cell-Tech is high in sugar and gives you mad energy but also puts on a little water weight but the Animal Stack shreds it off along with a little extra cardio. I get Animal Stack from musclemaster.net because it saves me about 1/3 the retail price. Best of Luck bro.
"

Many people expect too much when they try supplements that are highly and/or over publicized. When they don't see anabolic type results they dis' the product. Cell-Tech worked as well as any other creatine that I have ever used! When it comes to supplements.....there are no miracles!!!!

Don't Overtrain!
Eat as well as you can!
Rest as much as possible!
Learn to listen to your body!(Probally the most important!!!!)
Gain all the knowledge you can on nutrition!
Have Fun!

Back