I want to go pro!

I think that you hit the nail on the head. That "IT" is what no one really knows and only those that want somethong and some one knew choose whos gonna break through. A person can have a freakishly great physic and still be coming up short. "IT" is a gamble at best.

I'm going to go against the grain and completely disagree with you guys.

If someone wants to be a pro, that doesn't mean they necessarily want to place first in every contest or become Mr. O. If you have a huge muscles and freakish conditioning you will do well in bodybuilding. It is VERY difficult to not look good with a decent amount of muscle mass when you're in the low to mid singles of BF.

If it's your dream in life to go pro and it makes you happy, then go for it. If it's not then go play hockey or something.

Even if you don't make it pro, the top amateurs look fucking sick and amazing and most of them look like the pros anyway.

Just don't have any disillusions as to the amount of gear, gh, and slin that are used in these levels of bodybuilding. They are on A SHIT TON MORE than 500mg test EW.

u look 1/2 decent there bro. don't worry about someone thinking u are not natural. u look better than most of the so called mass monsters on the boards who hide behind a user name. bro i have been training since i was 7-8 yrs old. over 48 yrs of training. the only honest answer you got was from sir anabolic. can u do it? 1st depends on u. but in reality u can't decide " i'm goin pro " that ain't up to u. winning shows or just competing to get your name out there with good work ethic and character is what will do it. now i know i am right on this. here it goes. if u keep at it and up the training you can stay natural and with a bit of self promotion make more money through sponsors, personal training, opening your own gym, product endorsements etc. u will make much more money. don't shortchange your self with the obsession of going pro. u have many options. go for both. go for broke. good luck whatever you do.

i would believe alot of pro's Blast and cruize, as they usually keep that shit top secret obviously
probs running very high multiple compounds for who knows how long, then cruizing for abit at 200-300mg/week for abit, then doing the same thing over again
Blast and Cruize theory bro, not recommending it by all means, but your first cycle should only consist of Test only and see how your body reacts to test bro

View attachment 548123

I found one haha. again this is me natural

you have a pretty good chance, if thats you natty

blast and cruise is the way for you. Do your research and get the best advice. be safe with regular check ups and bloodwork

You may want to look into HGH. The difference between most AAS users and pros is lots of HGH and genetics

Last edited:
Hey bro. I'm willing to help you every step of the way. I know great off season cycle advice as well as getting ready for competitions.

If you need some help feel free to shoot me a PM

Yes blast and cruise will be the best thing! When you get big enough your natty test won't be enough to maintain all the muscle size.

I love blasting and cruising I take about 8weeks off cycle and cruise. Then I cycle again for about 12-20weeks depending on the cycle.

thats a good offer op :O after all look at him, hes tank :p that would be my ideal body (his avatar)

If thats what you want then go for it. Dont let anyone tell you its stupid. Never know if you dont try. As for how I dont recommend figuring it out yourself. Too much to learn and not enough time to figure what does and doesnt work. Find a pro who trains up and comming bodybuilders. If hes good thats your best shot. Years ago a I knew a guy who did it with the gym pro and ive never seen someone grow that big in that short of time. Needless to say hes gone pro but still hasnt gotten to the elite level yet.

its true op, the big timers don't do any of their own planning, they have a coach that does their routine + diet, that would be ur best bet

No one can realy answer this question.You have to compete win a local show move in to the junior nationals win that the move on to usa or the nationals win them and get a pro card.It all depends on genitics and your receptors and hw much you are willing to take gh and insulin.Good luck bro.

Back