i want to look like batista.......

RoFaar

I love WWE and i am always impressed by the way how Batista looks.
I mean he is always that big and ripped year after year.....
How is that possible,is he on juice always and what would that be?

He makes what he need exactly. and always on the move.

everywhere.

recently his commercial agent had broken a site in turky which was exploiting his name and picture.

here with a E.U catch manager.

Last edited:
My opinion is that he is juicing, but the WWE wrestlers train extremely hard and their diets will be brilliant, no doubt they have nutritionists.
What I'm saying is WWE is visual and they all need to look really REALLY good for their careers so like I said it all pins down to Training (very hard), eating right and juicing up.

yes they juice its not like they get tested because the wwe is not a real sport on top of that its not even real its only entertainment purposes

I spent years with the WWE. Who I am is irrelevant but my years started in the Hart Dungeon with such names as Brian Pillman, Davey Boy Smith, Dynamite Kid, Chris Benoit..... Notice a common theme here ???!!!???

What you see on the outside may not reflect what is happening on the inside!!! The misperception is that they represent a pillar of health, strength and discipline..... Nothing could be further from the truth.... Many of us juice year round because you have no choice if you want to stay at your peak. Some can do it under the proper supervision and maintain a degree of health but many cannot and pay dearly for it. There is always a price to pay for the decisions you make.

There are always exceptions to the rule... but the exceptions are wise enough to make their money and get out before they become tomorrow's headline.

Last edited:
yes they juice its not like they get tested because the wwe is not a real sport on top of that its not even real its only entertainment purposes

Testing was brought in and used when the organization was being investigated for drug usage. It became a way to terminate wrestlers for breach of contract while giving the government and public the impression that using gear and drugs was not tolerated. Many wrestlers later returned for a fraction of what they previously earned and were considered independant contractors that could be terminated at any time without notice.

Last edited:
Is to make fun... without wound...

and a bit of fun. so OK is not like real, and it doesn't have to be.

Personnaly, i see the children which have fun with them, as well as they were seeing toons.

and for a spectace is good IMO. children don't have to injoy blood.

It's entertainment and a multi-billion dollar business. Must be a few people out there watching it ... LOL

I want to look like the Big Show!! What do i need to take just tell me...

Srsly google genetics and add training, solid diet and roids, and you will have Batista.

I love WWE, have since i was a kid, its just fun and so over the top its ridicolous, just dont take it seriously:D

If WWE is gay, what is bodybuilding?

DUDES HE'S ON FUCKING GROWTH HORMONE! obviosly, if you look at the wrestlers in a pics of them from year to year you can pretty much tell when they use what... he's on so much juice and gh that he could turn pakistan into a leading force for the olympics... i don't think he has much time left at peak!

You can never tell what people use by looking at them. Sorry.

First, Genetics play the biggest role. Some guys are just big, lean and lucky to be that way. I know guys who have never lifted a weight, yet have very impressive physiques.

Second, if you have millions and millions of dollars on the line would you not juice all year long??? I mean, bodybuilders juice all year long and the top bodybuilders probably don't break the 1mil a year mark.

In any case, his training/diet, gear and genetics allow him to look like that all year long. He defeinitely keeps his physique looking in peak condition.

dude, what do you mean you can't tell what people take just by looking at them? its so easy to tell the diff between someone on D-bol and someone on winni guy! every drug has its characteristics and it will show on the body especialy if the drug is abused! i have a buddy who uses tren, and i know everytime he's useing by the way his face gets all flush, and by the retarded vascularity he gets from it, i call him on it all the time... so YES you CAN tell! batista is a chemical experiment!

You can never tell what people use by looking at them. Sorry.

First, Genetics play the biggest role. Some guys are just big, lean and lucky to be that way. I know guys who have never lifted a weight, yet have very impressive physiques.

Second, if you have millions and millions of dollars on the line would you not juice all year long??? I mean, bodybuilders juice all year long and the top bodybuilders probably don't break the 1mil a year mark.

In any case, his training/diet, gear and genetics allow him to look like that all year long. He defeinitely keeps his physique looking in peak condition.

Outlawtas2 wins the golden star.... Most of us do (did) juice year round year after year because if you don't there is somebody in line waiting to take your place. Even those who are genetically gifted cannot get by without gear (among other things) because your body can only take so much...... When you are on the road over 300 days a year you do not have the luxory of recuperating between shows.

....... and it's ridiculous to think you can tell what someone is using by looking at them. Nothing could be further from the truth..... But the guy guessing people's weight at the circus is definately gifted.

Last edited:
Back