I was in a badd mood this morning until i opened my email and read this:

Stud Diesel said:
Same thing happened to me. My older brother died (only 44 years young) a few months back. So prior to that I was spending thousands of dollars flying back and forth to Europe as well as helping his wife and kids cope both mentally and financially. So my Amex got maxed out. Shit happens. When notified that my account was declined, I emailed and asked to be switched to “regular” member for a while until I got through this financial crisis, but was told that it was not possible. Talk about kicking a guy when he’s down.

Damn that sux! Sorry to hear about your brother.

George sure knows how to rack in the dough. There is sometimes some interesting posts on that site but it really pissed me off when they closed the search function and made it available only to platinum users. That makes a lot of sense. Now you get newbies asking the same question day in and day out because they cannot search.
I'll read over there but won't be posting too much. There are too many other good boards out there.

shit guys, i've never even been to goerge's board. biggie turned me on to this site and i haven't needed to go anywere else

Back