ICN lot # 1582042

Ripped2Shreds

Been on these for about 8 weeks and haven't gained a pound, 2 of my friends have same results. Are they fake? Anyone have any experience with these?

The latest latest lot # that I had was 3507 1002 1007. This lot # worked 'okay' for me. I had to bump it from 500 mg's per week to 750 mgs though (I was also running 25 mg per day of Golden Triangle D-Bol too. Great D-Bol too!). I think that like a certain person said these were under-dosed by about 20% - 25% (under-dosed, NOT under-filled). Still legit, but just slightly under-dosed.

What's the call so far on the new lot # of 0020 that was pumped out in early April (expiration date of 04/08) that have just recently become available? Has anyone been using them? Mabe it's still too early to tell. I'm 99.9% that they'll be good; I've been 'assured' of that!!!

BTW, I LOVE ICNs! Although all of this talk about them being over-filled by .2 ml cracks me up. Mine were all right at 1ml and a few here and there (maybe 20% or so) were overfilled by about .05ml to 1ml.

pyrros dimas said:
The latest latest lot # that I had was 3507 1002 1007. This lot # worked 'okay' for me. I had to bump it from 500 mg's per week to 750 mgs though (I was also running 25 mg per day of Golden Triangle D-Bol too. Great D-Bol too!). I think that like a certain person said these were under-dosed by about 20% - 25% (under-dosed, NOT under-filled). Still legit, but just slightly under-dosed.

What's the call so far on the new lot # of 0020 that was pumped out in early April (expiration date of 04/08) that have just recently become available? Has anyone been using them? Mabe it's still too early to tell. I'm 99.9% that they'll be good; I've been 'assured' of that!!!

BTW, I LOVE ICNs! Although all of this talk about them being over-filled by .2 ml cracks me up. Mine were all right at 1ml and a few here and there (maybe 20% or so) were overfilled by about .05ml to 1ml.
I have some from both lot#'s and they are working great for me!;)

I have about 3 different lot #'s well bestarting the next week, I'll lat you know how they workout;)

JohnnyB

Did a little research, seems there are a few posts with people having the same problem with this lot #. My cycle is all fucked up now, just wasted 8 weeks.

Where you taking the ICN's alone or what? What did your cycle consist of? If you weren't stacking then all you did was waste time and unfortunately some money. What do you plan to do now?

does anyone have info on 3258 0902 0907... i got those and the ones startin wiht 158.. i tossed hte 15 amps... peices of .shit

Whid said:
does anyone have info on 3258 0902 0907... i got those and the ones startin wiht 158.. i tossed hte 15 amps... peices of .shit

I have some of those too Wither and they are working good for me!!! When I take them, I am using some from every batch to try them all and they all seem to be legit because I am growing like a weed!:p

Back