I'd Like To Invite You Guys Over

The Answer

MassUniversity.com Founder
I want to first say thanks to Tx and Biggie for allowing me to make this post.

Guys/Gals, I'd like to invite you over to MassUniversity. We are a new up and coming board with many good people. I would like to cordially invite you over.

Again thanks for the board space and congrats on the successes of this board and good luck on any future endeavors.

http:www.MassUniversity.com

Enjoy
TA:afro:

Ill move this thread here for you considering more people will probably see it then.

Mods, this is an exception to the rule so keep it in this forum please. Thanks.

And good luck to you The Answer with your new board.

I must say that Biggie and Tx are pretty cool for letting others advertise their boards here. I guess you've done well when people want to.

ectomorph said:
I must say that Biggie and Tx are pretty cool for letting others advertise their boards here. I guess you've done well when people want to.

D-I-T-T-O!!!

Cool ass Owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumpin for The_Answer and MU......cool board!

Already a member there..........and I'm kicking StoneCold's ASS in post counts already!!!!!! LOL

im allready a member at MU , but i would like to give props to tx and biggie for allowing the post ,:D

Biggie and Tx I want to say....not only do you guys have an amazing board over here.....But I want to say thanks for allowing us to post here. Not many people would be so cool. Thanks for the courtousy you have extended to me and the entire staff.

If theres ever anything we can do for you........please ask.

Good Luck to you guys and Thanks
TA

Back