If tren cough occurs during injection, you personally...

When tren cough occurs during injection, you personally...

• Total voters
I have never used tren, but I can clearly remember getting a very bad "tren cough" in week 7, thursday injection right after my shot(combo of sust.,EQ,deca) I had just finished the inject and pulled out the pin when it started. I thought I was going to cough my guts and lungs out for about 5-10 minutes and then it subsided fairly quickly. Miserable experience.

Even with some test shots in the glute..as soon as the needle is pulled out..the dizziness starts..then the feeling in the chest..and then the coughing... also a lot of sweating too..My "friend" has had this happen twice in 3 weeks... never happened before...lasted about 5 minutes and was done... scary though..

i make mine from pellets...i never really thought of it as that big a deal though. sucks for a few min, but then its gone.

damn ive used tren b4 for my last cycle and always thought tren cough was some what of a myth, ive injected and got that shitty taste in my throat but never the cough. Then last niogh whil injecting in my quad i got the taste and as soon as i withdrew the needle i coughed for about ten minutes.

i noticed i have gotten the cough more frequently lately, but only in the glutes...i thought i had learned to predict it and avoid it.....but that goes to show how much this game changes...every cycle is different for me

I found that when I make my own tren, I get a slight tren cough, but nothing crazy. In fact the times I got coughs are few and far between. I do enjoy the tren “taste” after injections.

mranak said:
Do you jab fast or slow?

The actual injection is fairly slow, but I guess it depends on your definition. For 1mL of tren it would likely take me 30-45 seconds to inject it all once I start pushing the plunger.

Aboot said:
The actual injection is fairly slow, but I guess it depends on your definition. For 1mL of tren it would likely take me 30-45 seconds to inject it all once I start pushing the plunger.
What I meant was, how quickly do you press the pin into the skin/muscle? It is supposed to be a fast jab, like throwing a dart, but many, including myself, seem unable to do that.

No, I am fairly slow when it comes to putting the needle in through the skin. With quads it may be fairly quick but nearly all of the time it is pretty slow.

I agree and you are both spot on
I put a small amount of pressure on the needle and then let it glide in slowly sometimes ataking as long as 2 minutes to get it all the way in.

I have only personally gotten tren cough on occasion when using the tren acetate. I have yet to experience tren cough on tren enthanate(sp?). I am curious if there is a reason why I haven't gotten it on the long ester form.

For me the tren cough and shortness of breath goes away within 30 seconds or less.

Has anyone tried taking a benadryl or some other anti-histamine a while before injecting? I think that might prevent it.

Tren- Fat burning and "fina cough" both from prostaglandin metabolization Posted on AR & IBB as well-

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
Cackatoo Press
Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
Science Daily Magazine

it's happened to me a few times and it's scary.. it's essentially the start of anaphylaxis.. i.e. vasodilation and airway constriction. NOT a good thing, it's how you die from a severe allergic reaction. Made me light headed, cold sweat, blurry vision and heart rate speeds. It happens upon injection if you get directly into a vein.

If I do tren again I plan on having an epinephrine pin on hand as a precaution.

I'v had tren cough before but quite mild, I have literally just done 1ml omnedron and 1ml tren and had a new league of tren cough, my throat went numb and I had severe chest pains. Never had it that bad before. I'v only ever had it about 20 seconds after full injection never experienced it during an injection so therefore never been able to re-site the injection.

Back