IGF-1 DES Question

DaHurt

Motivated
So I ordered my IGF-1 DES from Great White and I know that because it's a peptide it needs to be refrigerated.

Here's my issue:

I can't receive packages at my apartment, so I have to have them shipped to the property management company (like a few blocks away - no big deal), and pick them up there. I signed up for delivery notifications through USPS and constantly tracked my package to make sure I could get it ASAP once it arrived.

But yesterday all day long, the tracking status never changed, and I never received an email notification, until finally late last night all of a sudden I get an email notification, and I check online and the tracking status is FINALLY updated - the package had been sitting at the office SINCE 9 AM!!! At this point all I could do is wait until this morning when the office opened at 9 AM to pick it up.

As of now my DES is safely stored in the refrigerator, but I'm concerned because it sat at room temperature for basically 24 hours - and it was just in a cardboard box. :wtf:

Any feedback from seasoned peptide users would be much appreciated - is this a non-issue since it was only room temp, and DES is just a small peptide? In the past I've had issues with different peptides and especially enzymes having reduced efficacy because the delivery service was botched.

Ok I'm done - sorry it's so long, hopefully I made sense!

Unmixed it is stable at room temp for up to 3 weeks. Don't worry about it Dhurt.

Unmixed it is stable at room temp for up to 3 weeks. Don't worry about it Dhurt.

I was thinking/hoping that was the case - and I guess I probably could have looked that up :confused:

Well anyways I'm a happy man now :D

Thanks a lot Zeek!

Back