IGF1 good addition to PCT?

cranium85

Novice
i was just wondering would IGF1 be a good adddition to a PCT or would it be a good thing to use for a bridge between cycles? Also when ordering it from research sites like GWP or RUI how do you take it? Through the mouth or through injections?

I used IGF LR3 along with PCT and fuckin loved it. From now on I will always use that in addition to my regualr PCT protocol. And on your answer as to how it's administered is sub Q.

To start seeing the effects from IGF-1 it must be taken at least 6 months and it's a very good addition to the PCT. ;)

@Beasto: I agree with you, but IF you want noticeable results, you should cycle IGF-LR3 like this:IGF is 50 days on and 20-40 days off, because you don't want the receptors "over-saturated".

Research dosages ranging from 60mcg up to 120mcg per day in divided doses. One injection in the morning and again at bed time. Never exceed 120mcg in one day. ;)

I would say throw anything ammo you can while in post cycle therapy (pct) -- IGF-1 + peps are great choices to maintain.

I used to like kynoselen --- yes the vet product, but it made workouts better and had a nice cosmetic effect.

Numerous igf-1 protocols --- I believe in the AM in a good time or pre workout

-Matt

when u say u inject in sub q....u mean in your stomach fat like HGH and HCG? and whats this about i have to take it for a whole six months to see effects? really? cause im just about to start my cycle so should i do it through out my cylce as well. thats a lot of injection. I'd be doing ttwo injects of test eth a week inter-musclur which no big deal....but im also running HCG starting at week 4 in the cylcle at 250iu twice a week. so that would be a lot of injectings in my stomach everyday no? is that ok? it doesnt cause sorness or ne thing right?

Back