im fucking beat.. i hate T R boring fucking T - hey! what would you do?

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
was doing really well, had some shit go down recently

now life is all

meh...

i have been trt dosed for months now..

im in the middle of something financially that is going to keep me from being able to send out for any gearz for at least a month or two

and been left hanging enough times by soemone that said they would have my back - not holding my fucking breath anymore.. fuck em

feel like shit look like shit fuck that shit

i have a giant bucket of legit Dbol.. i have anti-estro on hand.. hmmmm

trt dosed test and just start gobbling dbol like i just dont care?

i gotta do something to break out of this blue goddamn funk im in

ebverything is

meh..

whats the bros on here with experience have to say

a trt dose of test for th next 8 weeks and running dbol

how many mg is a fuck ton a day - but without it just being stupid,
and how long can i run it, without being completely self destructive ??

yea, thats where im at..

MEH...

You could run dbol on trt. How much depends on you cycle history. I mean you could run like 30-40mg per day for 6 weeks then drop down to like 10 for a few more weeks. Rouch has a dbol protocol that he uses for a long cycle of dbol like a few months I believe. He will probably chime in.

You could run dbol on trt. How much depends on you cycle history. I mean you could run like 30-40mg per day for 6 weeks then drop down to like 10 for a few more weeks. Rouch has a dbol protocol that he uses for a long cycle of dbol like a few months I believe. He will probably chime in.

yep i'd recommend the Dbol and starting around 40mg per day . keep your test at TRT levels or even slightly lower for less aromatiziation . Definitely get yourself an AI , cause Dbol can aromatize like a mother F'er, and estrogen can come on fast.

break your dosage up throughout the day. 10mg morning, 10mg lunch, 20mg pre workout . Run it for about 6 weeks at the 40mg. after that then drop the dosage down to 30mg for a week or two , then 20mg after that , just taper down. Then , as long as your still on TRT, just run the Dbol only as a pre workout, and don't use it on non workout days. tapering down will help you keep the gains, cause a lot of the gains are 'wet' , and the minute you stop taking the Dbol your body will piss the gains away , but if you taper over time , then your body will acclimate and better hold on to the gains.

Dbol also is a CNS stimulator and thats why its great pre-workout and for strength , its also a 'feel good' compound for most guys and gives you a sense of well being. its liver toxic , so don't run a full dose more then 8 weeks,, but you can taper at low dose over longer periods of time

Last edited:
The answer to life's trials and tribulations isn't more dbols my freind;-)
Don't believe the hype!!

id keep it under 10 weeks (rec 8) and not over 60mg ed IMO
as mentioned , 6 weeks at 40mg then less and less over the next few weeks is also an idea.

CB..glad to see ya...if I were not a prisoner of d STATE I d send u a red cross box but alas I can not. My phone stay s OFF except for my client s IN THE a.m. and kiddo in the PM.

People suck, huh Chuck ?

TRT plus 50 d bol for 4 weeks on 4 week s off till u run out.

Dbol-best anti depressant around but it s the anti cut so I m a non d boller.
53 on 3 -19 so I m heading the other way

I've toyed around with dbol during my cruises similar to the protocol Roush explained. 50mg for 6 weeks then 40 for 1, 30 for 2, and stayed on twenty for a couple more months. Liver values were just fine during my 20mg cruise with dbol.

Remember it's also January, less daylight, less vitamin D, less endorphins..... The Christmas lead up is over, we've all put on a few pounds from the holidays, there's only 3 games left in the NFL season and if you don't live somewhere warm, your probably months away from a natural testosterone booster... 18 year old girls in sun dressss and booty shorts.

Remember it's also January, less daylight, less vitamin D, less endorphins..... The Christmas lead up is over, we've all put on a few pounds from the holidays, there's only 3 games left in the NFL season and if you don't live somewhere warm, your probably months away from a natural testosterone booster... 18 year old girls in sun dressss and booty shorts.

Always good to have something to look forward to :p

Back