I'm happy as a pig in shit!!!

Italiano SPO

La possiedo il figlio
I recently was able to finally get my doctor to prescribe me Test Cyp after I let my Test go in the tank and had no sex drive for 3 weeks. The beauty is that I now have a script for life AND my insurance company will pay for me to be phlebotomized to have my RBC lowered every quarter. Life is good!! :)

How much you selling them for?
Jk please don't ban me

Trust me, I'm not getting any great deal on it. My copay is $50 so the only reason I even did this was to make it legal so I can never get hassled about having Test. You're better off getting it the way you do now I'm sure. I only get the one through my pharmacy every few months so I have a legal script on hand. The rest I get through UG.

Crap with my BCBS I pay $90 per 10cc Watson 200MG/ML ! ! !
Use goodrx.com and print out the coupon if your pharmacy is CVS/Walmart/RiteAid/Walgreens/or one that participates. Drops it down to around 40 bucks a vial.
Test c $ a vial for me. Idk if we are aloud to be talking about this
They're discussing pharmacy prices, which is no different than discussing tylenol or something else that freely has information regarding price. UGL prices on the other hand, are a no-no.

Use goodrx.com and print out the coupon if your pharmacy is CVS/Walmart/RiteAid/Walgreens/or one that participates. Drops it down to around 40 bucks a vial.

They're discussing pharmacy prices, which is no different than discussing tylenol or something else that freely has information regarding price. UGL prices on the other hand, are a no-no.

Right, I know better than to discuss anything other than pharmacy prices. As I said before, it's not the price I give two shits about because I'll get UG cheaper all day long. For me, it's about having a legal script in hand so I can never be hassled about having Test. BTW, I just had my blood taken today to get my iron and RBC back down and I must say that 16 gauge needles blow!!

Back