i'm sick of acne

michael88

hi fellow juicers,

I need help. My acne condition is becoming real bad from a mere cycle of test and dbol. I need to treat it.

I went to a doc and all he helped me with was docycycline. And i cannot find accutane anywhere.

Could you suggest a way to treat the acne? Does any cream or solution work?

thanks!

michael88 said:
hi fellow juicers,

I need help. My acne condition is becoming real bad from a mere cycle of test and dbol. I need to treat it.

I went to a doc and all he helped me with was docycycline. And i cannot find accutane anywhere.

Could you suggest a way to treat the acne? Does any cream or solution work?

thanks!
Now I know this sounds TOTALLY crazy but when I had it my grandmother gave me lye and glycerin soap. Now I thought she was crazy but it works better than any stuff you can buy or get prescribed and at a dollar or 2 a bar and a natural foods store its well worth it!! Sounds Fu@#ed up but it really worked for me!

Find someone that holds accutane but try to get it from youre doc.
Over here its expensive as hell if you dont get it from a doc.

Does everyone get bad acne from test? I am about to start and just curious if should do something to be proactive

I forgot to mention,over here in my SE Asian dot of an affluent country which i should not mention, doctors can prescribe roaccutane but it cost a few thousand dollars for a short cycle, not to mention a mandatory liver work and stuff. Too pissing sometimes.

Thanks Firemandgs for the advice which i will try.Thanks Bast too.

I actually got light acne from my post cycle therapy (pct) on the last cycle I think?? Just starting test now, and only the occasional gnarly zit.

Ask your doctor straight up about accutane and let him know you want it. Most docs want to run you through hoops before they prescribe accutane.

If however acne isnt a problem off cycle, id consider some less "potent" alternatives first. Ask about a topical called benzaclin. Its compounded at the pharmacy for you, includes the antibiotic clindamycin and the antibacterial agent benzoyl peroxide. Works awesome for acne on the face and shoulders. You'll need someone to apply it to your back for you and it will go fast. Good luck with it.

DougoeFre5h said:
Ask your doctor straight up about accutane and let him know you want it. Most docs want to run you through hoops before they prescribe accutane.

If however acne isnt a problem off cycle, id consider some less "potent" alternatives first. Ask about a topical called benzaclin. Its compounded at the pharmacy for you, includes the antibiotic clindamycin and the antibacterial agent benzoyl peroxide. Works awesome for acne on the face and shoulders. You'll need someone to apply it to your back for you and it will go fast. Good luck with it.

I agree. Topical clindamycin works great.

Also tanning helps tremendously.

Andru1313 said:
Does everyone get bad acne from test? I am about to start and just curious if should do something to be proactive
I've received a tad more acne on my face and maybe a bit more on my traps but that was about it.

You can either take accutane, which may have harsh side effects depending on who takes it or you can change your cycle. Take longer acting products that will keep blood levels even. I've always been good on deca, once in a while when my skin gets oily I just take a 20mg of accutane and that usually does the job, at least for me, to stop the overproduction of oil for a while-more of maintenance.

Oh yeah, when you go to the derm, ask for accutane directely. They will probably insist that you take anti-biotics before they prescribe you accutane, but those are a hit or miss and you'll go thru at least 5 diff ones with no results. I swear those assholes put me on 5 diff ones thruout the years before I got accutane.

Last edited:
Ive had acne since i was a teenager and still get it, at age 24 and i dont even cycle, yet.

The best thing ive discovered for my acne problems is
#1 - Kinds of food I eat(grease and oil kill me)
#2 - the tanning bed has really helped(2-3 times a week)

medicine wise, i will revolve between minocycline, retin-A, or benzyl peroxide

benzyl really dries my skin out if i use it more than every other day,
but a dry skin is better than a greasy oily skin, in my opinion

Last edited:
firemandgs said:
Now I know this sounds TOTALLY crazy but when I had it my grandmother gave me lye and glycerin soap. Now I thought she was crazy but it works better than any stuff you can buy or get prescribed and at a dollar or 2 a bar and a natural foods store its well worth it!! Sounds Fu@#ed up but it really worked for me!

Glycerin soap is good stuff, I use it as well.

Andru1313 said:

I sure as hell do acne and it does suck. Proactive should help out with your acne problem.

HeHateMe said:
Also tanning helps tremendously.
That’s exactly what I do. Tan every other day for like 10 mins and it minimizes the acne big time.

Back