Im skinny, need help with training info

iceman82nd

Well i had previously posted my thoughts for a first cycle and my information.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/133678-stats-thought-1st-cycle.html

20 years old
5'11
130lbs
Ectomorph (eat alot but cant gain shit)
2.5years at the gym (on/off last year because of fam issues)

Heres my routine though;

Monday: Chest / Calves
Tuesday: Tri's
Wednesday: Back / Shoulders
Thursday: Biceps
Friday: Legs

Nothing seems to be working right with me.

P.S. To moderators;
Im going to post a similar thread in the diet forum, BUT it is going to be for my diet obviously just with the same info here.

Your current routine,

You are training triceps 3 days in a row (mon,tues,wed) and biceps 2 days in a row (wed,thurs)

Keep things REALLY simple. I mean REALLY REALLY simple! Most newbies think more is better.

Try this and if you do it properly. Eat and rest lots you will make BIG results.

Monday.
Chest - bench, incline bench, flies or pec deck
Triceps - dips, close grip bench, cable pusdown

Wednesday.
Back - deadlift, cable row or T-bar row, chin ups or lat pulldown
Biceps - heavy barbell curls, preacher dumbell curls, hammer curls

Friday.
Legs - squats, legpress, leg extension, leg curl
Shoulders - shoulder press, side raises, upright row, shrug

Rest and eat lots. Make sure you get lots of protein and good carbs. Take some creatine 5grams a day.

great advice, i found out a long time ago that less is WAY more when bulking! one of my favorite training splits when bulking is a three on, one off, training all push movements one day, all pull movements another day, and legs. this gives your muscles ample rest and prevents you from overworking them by hitting them with other body parts. just keep it simple and remember you grow out of the gym not when working out, rest, and eat, eat, eat! hope this helps and good luck!

day 1; c/s/t
day 2; l
day 3; b/b/f

hi there

ok ive heard your problem and seen all the other stuff people wrote u.heres the truth.u have a high botabalizm rate.the more u wirk out the worse off your gonno be.u are burning too many calories.i have same problem.ive taken different kinds of stuff.best thing i ever used was methyl master drawl.its eligal now but worked better than the eligal..what your gonno need is hgh needle form.alot of money and take time to get where u wanna be.its your onl;y real option to gain and be able to keep it.
Well i had previously posted my thoughts for a first cycle and my information.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/133678-stats-thought-1st-cycle.html

20 years old
5'11
130lbs
Ectomorph (eat alot but cant gain shit)
2.5years at the gym (on/off last year because of fam issues)

Heres my routine though;

Nothing seems to be working right with me.

P.S. To moderators;
Im going to post a similar thread in the diet forum, BUT it is going to be for my diet obviously just with the same info here.

ok ive heard your problem and seen all the other stuff people wrote u.heres the truth.u have a high botabalizm rate.the more u wirk out the worse off your gonno be.u are burning too many calories.i have same problem.ive taken different kinds of stuff.best thing i ever used was methyl master drawl.its eligal now but worked better than the eligal..what your gonno need is hgh needle form.alot of money and take time to get where u wanna be.its your onl;y real option to gain and be able to keep it.

:nonono2:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say not only do you know shit, but that could possibly be the worst advice I have ever read on this site.

Ok, you have added your days and what body parts you are training, I too used to be an ectomorph but a lot of this is down to your age, you will change if you get some good exercises and a good diet, best routine to start with is a 3x per week until you get good stamina, and muscle endurance levels... and always start with compound exercises... dont worry about any fancy cable pulling, bicep throwing dumbells until you master your compounds.. this will also bring muscle stabilty when attempting new exercises... use combo of bench, squats.. dead lifts... miltary presses standing up, basic bicep curls standing up to build your fibres...

Back