Importance of Sleep Question

Difficulty to maintain your sleep can be thyroid dysfunction,
if you noticed palpitation or excessive sweating consult a doctor and get t3, t4 and tsh levels

taking clem & anavar cycle... man i can not fall a sleep for the life of me.. Gonna start to take some allergy pills i hope it puts me to sleep.

Most use 10-12 hours for sleep and some of us use 4-6 hours sleep but we should always keep in mind that always follow the sleeping duration that is recommended from the doctors.
newport coast weight loss

Last edited:
Lots of information for god sleep.Really informative thread.

Working nights and sleeping days makes it really hard getting a good sleep pattern, the most I sleep is 5 hours daily if I'm lucky.

your digestive power will loss it's effectiveness if you do not sleep well.proper sleep is must if you wanna make a good body. proper sleep can only improve your digestive power and thus can give you a very good result

thanks tony..lol Yeah I wanna try this melatonin stuff. Cause I do have good habits. I don't smoke, drink, or do any drugs, not even caffeine. I though it would correct itself when I stepped my game up at the gym. I figured more exercise, good diet, and vitamins daily my sleep would gradually get better. Like I said I have no problem falling asleep, just staying asleep. I used to think I was waking up cause I was hungry, but that is not the case anymore. Nate and Blondie, that really makes sense to me cause for the past few months I've maintained a very strict diet, do at least 30 min of cardio til my shirt is soaked almost everyday. And I don't think I am that much leaner. My weight has stayed pretty much the same +3lbs, but I think/hope that it's muscle I've gained. I'm probably just obsessed, but I don't want my body to have any excuse to not do what I want it to.

There is a product that I take to help with sleep, and my wife now swears by it and that is N2 Sleep from Need to Build Muscle Need To Sleep - Trouble Sleeping? Try this..

This stuff has worked so well...it has Melatonin in it, as well as other ingredients that help get you into that deep sleep state. You will like it bro!

This is a weird topic for me. Although I know that sleeping is important for a lot of things, I have problems when i sleep more than 7hrs a day. My average is 6 hrs.
When I sleep more than 7 hours i am pissed all day, i have no energy at all, and the only thing I think about is going back to bed but when I do go back to bed I can't sleep..

6hrs seems to work for me. I am wide awake, refreshed and very active.

I guess I am weird. Haha

For the first time, i have been using Melatonin (should have done that on Tren), it definitely adds to quality REM sleep. You can be well rested in 4-5 hours, than what one would normally expect from 8-9 hours or sleep.

Furthermore, the dreams do get quite intense and emotional, equivalent to what tren did - except it was hard to sleep after a few weeks of usage.

For sleeping in comfort situation switch off TV and mobile. Remove the hindrance that is a ban in your sleeping.

Back