In need of good advice......

Jonmicheal

Ok I'm 24 yrs old
5'10 - 225lbs
20% BF.

I have 10ml's of deca 300. And 10ml's of Sustanon 300. I need some good advice on doseage amounts to make the most of this gear. My diet is clean and no alcohol or drug use. I have some clomid on the way but I haven't been able to find any legit sites to purchase any other pct's. so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm not a nube to AS just new to actually doing it correctly. Please help.

Save that gear for when you have enough to run a proper cycle. Rui (red lion at the top of your screen) has all the ancillaries you need. In case you're wondering, you'll need a good two more vials of each compound to run dosages adequate enough to be a decent cycle.

My .02c :)

Halfwit is right. You will need more vials. I assume this is your first cycle and if so, then I would stick with test only for 12 weeks. As for your body fat, I would try to lower that body fat down a bit before hoping on a cycle.

As for bf% I am currently working on it. But it sure is hard to hold on to the goods without pinning. The anticipation eats me up. And actually no this isn't my first cycle. When I was around 16 my G'mother bought me 10 c's of Winstrol (winny) ad it was good. I was taking the enhancers a for better performance in wrestling. Then two years later I went to Nogales and picked up a bottle of sus250 and deca 300. I got maybe 6 weeks into my cycle and went to jail one night and when I got home I found that my grandma had packed my stuff up and put me out of her house and she found and smashed my stuff. I had great gains going on though it was mostly water retention. And just about 3 months ago I finished a depo test cup 200mgs/ml cycle only had 11 c's though. Was by Pfizer. From the research that I have been doing I wasn't pinning enough mg's to get results. Nothing. Nada. Not even a temper change much less any andro effects. It was clean gear just my lack of research on the matter.

So you guys don't think that I will see much from what I have? I was just planin on running the sus at 375 or 400 a week for 7 or 8 weeks and 300 a week on Deca. Maybe an oral to kick it off?

As for bf% I am currently working on it. But it sure is hard to hold on to the goods without pinning. The anticipation eats me up. And actually no this isn't my first cycle. When I was around 16 my G'mother bought me 10 c's of Winstrol (winny) ad it was good. I was taking the enhancers a for better performance in wrestling. Then two years later I went to Nogales and picked up a bottle of sus250 and deca 300. I got maybe 6 weeks into my cycle and went to jail one night and when I got home I found that my grandma had packed my stuff up and put me out of her house and she found and smashed my stuff. I had great gains going on though it was mostly water retention. And just about 3 months ago I finished a depo test cup 200mgs/ml cycle only had 11 c's though. Was by Pfizer. From the research that I have been doing I wasn't pinning enough mg's to get results. Nothing. Nada. Not even a temper change much less any andro effects. It was clean gear just my lack of research on the matter.

So you guys don't think that I will see much from what I have? I was just planin on running the sus at 375 or 400 a week for 7 or 8 weeks and 300 a week on Deca. Maybe an oral to kick it off?
Nope, you want to run 12 weeks minimum due to the long esters in the sustanon. Deca has even longer esters, so you'd be short-changing yourself. Please read the stickies to learn more about the nature of the drugs you plan on injecting into your body. You need to know what to expect with a 19-nortestosterone (deca) and how to prevent side effects that come with a proper dosed cycle. Once you've read the stickies, and have any questions remaining - I'm sure we'll be more than happy to help answer them.

Insufficient at 7-8 weeks.... I'm in week 6 right now, almost 7, and I'm JUST now starting to see my test 400 results. If I ended now, I'd be highly upset lol!

Did everyone else just gloss over the grandmother buying the 16 year old kid Winston?! What the actual Fuck.. . U be trolling bro?

Did everyone else just gloss over the grandmother buying the 16 year old kid Winston?! What the actual Fuck.. . U be trolling bro?
I was thinking it was a typo since his grandmother tossed his stash of other AAS later in the post. If not, maybe granny is bipolar? :eek:

Just a gullable granny:) it's ok my nana didn't know anything more than what I told her. I don't even know what trolling is dude. Sounds like you may know from experiance guy. Oh well I'm just gonna get another bottle of sus and you guys can guide me in the right direction.

Just a gullable granny:) it's ok my nana didn't know anything more than what I told her. I don't even know what trolling is dude. Sounds like you may know from experiance guy. Oh well I'm just gonna get another bottle of sus and you guys can guide me in the right direction.

or you can do your own research first and well answer any questions you cant figure out

When you start with high BF it will give you "sloppy gains".... give you that undesirerable bloated look and bitch tits....ideally you want to start with a low a bf as possible to acheive the muscular look you want

That's part Budweiser part working out of town for too long and not having proper diet and nutrition. I agree. I'm trying to get back on track man. I'm not really into body building or a super health freak. I'm a Louisiana pipeliner and I'm a husband and a father of two great kids. I like to juice from time to time. I just wanted some help and opinions and you all have been helpful. Thanks. I will research hard and take some time to make sure that I'm smart about cycling this time around. In sure we will meet again along the way. Appricate it much.

Back