Increasing food absorption

Vitor Ennnergy

Everyone knows the fundamental importance of eating huge amounts of food all day long when trying to bulk.
It´s almost such a eat as much as you can , specially on hight protein food, high complex carbs , and low to moderate fat foods.
In consequence of those big amounts of food , the intestinal movents became faster so you actually increase bowel toilet frequency.
In my current bulk plan, i decide to try ways of increasing the food absorption , and that includes ginger root on every meal , besides half pill ED of loperamide (imodium or imosec 2mg) and i am really enjoyng the results, seems to get faster bodyweight gains.
Do you have experience with ginger root or loperamide or another substance to improve absorption ?

Wouldnt any bodyweight gain using loperamide more or less just be shit that hasnt left your body?

Using loperamide to improve absorption sounds ridiculous. I don't know about ginger root, but I would doubt it and suspect it's another supplement industry exaggeration.

Eat every 3 hours. Eat lots. Eat Big Macs and other high calorie foods. You aint going to get 5000 calories a day eating 'clean'.
Try eating white rice, peanut butter, McDonalds, and as much chicken and tuna as possible. Get up during the night and eat.
Train 3 days a week only. No cardio.
Don't plan on doing much outside of work, besides food preparation, eating, resting, and training.
PS -take anadrol and test cyp.

This is something I've been wondering about myself. I believe Ginger, Acidophilus, Bifidum and Casei are helpful. What do you think are some valuable digestive enzymes, G32?

Back