Injectable that produces hardening/lean look w/ strength and size?

Harvie

I am looking up different compounds here. What kind of injectables would have a hardening/leaning out effect to them, with strength and size gains? Either fast or slow?

In terms of Orals, I know Anavar would accomplish this. What about injectables?

Edit: this was to broad. I suppose injectables that don not cause water retention is a good start.

Last edited:
I am looking up different compounds here. What kind of injectables would have a hardening/leaning out effect to them, with strength and size gains? Either fast or slow?

In terms of Orals, I know Anavar would accomplish this. What about injectables?

Edit: this was to broad. I suppose injectables that don not cause water retention is a good start.
they type of steroid you use is only a small part of if its a bulker or lean mass cycle , diet will decide that. most of the steroids that have that hardening / cutting rep mostly fry you out but the water comes back after the cycle. you can lean out very well with just test and a anti estrogen.

they type of steroid you use is only a small part of if its a bulker or lean mass cycle , diet will decide that. most of the steroids that have that hardening / cutting rep mostly fry you out but the water comes back after the cycle. you can lean out very well with just test and a anti estrogen.

I've noticed this. Just W/ Test E@500mg/week Im larger, stronger and leaner. (8 weeks in) Nothing drastic. But good size and strength gains, as well as more definition.

Tren, along with the right diet. Like dawg said you can cut or bulk on any AAS depending on your diet. Also, tren should be used by more experienced cyclers.

Back