Injected once and quit. Now having mood swings

fmoral11

About three weeks ago, I injected 1cc of test e 250 once and then I changed my mind. Lately, I've been having some what of depression and anxiety symptoms, fast metabolism, and I'm thirsty all the time I don't have a history of anxiety or depression. About two years ago I did a cycle of test e 250 and didn't take the proper pct yet I was still fine. I got my blood work done and my total test came at 400. I'm 23 years old.

Can someone help me on what I should do.

one time pin wont do anything to you. youll be fine. your symptoms can be atributed to lifestyle, diet and other issues.

Thanks for your feedback. Do you think I'm experiencing low test symptoms since it's at 400. I've done research and it says in your 20's, test should be around 500-700.

Thanks for your feedback. Do you think I'm experiencing low test symptoms since it's at 400. I've done research and it says in your 20's, test should be around 500-700.

What time of day did you have your blood work done and what time did you wake up that day?

Hmmm im going to say its in your head but if its anything your e2 could be high maybe from your pin and possibly from slightly low test levels its a guesstimate man but that's what i think

Thanks for your input. My free test came back to 8.5 pg/ml ranging from 9.3-26.5 , it's a little low but I'm working out and eating right to get back free test back up. I'm thinking it's just that.

Around 9 am, I got my blood work done and I woke up at 6 am.

Yet sounds like it it could be in your head bro. Especially since you started a cycle and then second-guess yourself on your decision it sounds like you possibly overthinking all of this?

Yet sounds like it it could be in your head bro. Especially since you started a cycle and then second-guess yourself on your decision it sounds like you possibly overthinking all of this?

thats my thoughts also.
I wouldent stress too much about the one pine, but I would look into your test levels and keep an eye on it.

About three weeks ago, I injected 1cc of test e 250 once and then I changed my mind. Lately, I've been having some what of depression and anxiety symptoms, fast metabolism, and I'm thirsty all the time I don't have a history of anxiety or depression. About two years ago I did a cycle of test e 250 and didn't take the proper pct yet I was still fine. I got my blood work done and my total test came at 400. I'm 23 years old.

negged negged negged negged negged negged negged etc etc

:bsflag: to this whole thread. OP you must be a troll... go drink some water and if not a troll start reading up.

Thanks for your input. My free test came back to 8.5 pg/ml ranging from 9.3-26.5 , it's a little low but I'm working out and eating right to get back free test back up. I'm thinking it's just that.

thanks for the update.

Back