Injecting Four Days per Week

My current TRT dose is 200mg of Testosterone Cypionate per week.
I divide it into two 100mg doses injecting on Monday mornings and Thursday evenings.
If I injected 50mgs on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday would that be better for reducing aromatization?
I currently take .25mg of Arimidex on Monday and Thursday (for a weekly total of .50mg).
Would dividing the 200mg dose into four 50mg doses given four days in a row per week be better?

Personally I don't think that it will make enough difference to warrant doubling the number of injections over the long term. Consider that every injection carries some small risk and the possibility of increased scar tissue buildup.

Don't think it will have an effect.
200mg per week is really high, the halflife of cypionate is around 4 days and if you pinning weekly the levels should be really stable.
But, would suggest you 100mg per week, not 200... thing you will have levels above 1500 with this dosage and this is problematic.

Cypionate and enanthate are virtually indistinguishable. Kind of a European vs American thing :)
On my side of the pond we use mostly cypionate......other side of the pond would use enanthate for the same purpose. Both are great approaches from a half life standpoint

Enanthate: 5,89 days ;)

Yes, is no big difference and bot is ok, but more often to inject then one week doesn't makes sense.

Back