injecting my pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats wrong with injecting a dog with steroids. whats so different about it than injecting yourself? i think most of us here know that for the most part, roid rage is fuckin bullshit. so why would the chemicals make his dog crazy? do we get crazy and go on a killing spree on injection days?

swolehead: i believe it is something like 50 mg every 21 days but i would need to double check. ill send you a pm tomorrow bro. also, its a female right? and another thing, if she isnt two years old yet then i would wait. really you want to wait until shes two and a half or she may not grow to her full potential. also, you may want to reconsider this if you want her to have pups later. im not sure what test would do to a bitch as far as her reproductive system is concerned. i will ask tomorrow and ge back to you.

kube said:
whats wrong with injecting a dog with steroids. whats so different about it than injecting yourself? i think most of us here know that for the most part, roid rage is fuckin bullshit. so why would the chemicals make his dog crazy? do we get crazy and go on a killing spree on injection days?

swolehead: i believe it is something like 50 mg every 21 days but i would need to double check. ill send you a pm tomorrow bro. also, its a female right? and another thing, if she isnt two years old yet then i would wait. really you want to wait until shes two and a half or she may not grow to her full potential. also, you may want to reconsider this if you want her to have pups later. im not sure what test would do to a bitch as far as her reproductive system is concerned. i will ask tomorrow and ge back to you.

thanks man, yes she is a female she is almost 2 years old. She has had 2 heat cycles, weighs 68lbs, and isnt planning on having pups but is not fixed.

oh yeah, you want to inject her in her thigh. lay her belly down with her legs extended, pull back a rear leg and inject parallel into her thigh a bit above the joint. make sure you inject into the muscle cause they have a thick coat off skin and you dont want to inect right under it. i will look around for a picture or just do a search and look for a vet site bro.

i couldnt find shit about proper injection procedure and im afraid my explanation wasnt good enough. you really cant fuck it up though, just dont inject perpendicular like you would yourself because you will definitely fuck her up. parallel is the key. you want to get the needle under the skin and through the muscle but you dont want the needle to go in at an angle. it will go straight into the thigh but you need to stretch the whole leg. just pull her foot until it is all the way stretched and inject upwards towards her head. try to search for a site that can show you exactly how its done but if you cant find one then just go on my instructions. i will take a picture of my boys bull terrier getting injected (vitamins, you animal lovers, dont start!) if i can get my hands on a digital camera. its really easy.

use it on yourself, as soon as your dog comes off she will lose all her gains :D , also her being female, I dont think she would like all that test in her.

My friends son just got mauled by two pitbulls. They are worthless dogs. No reason to buy one unless you want to fight it or look tough. They can turn on ppl at any time. There are so many great companion dogs...so Im just wondering why someone would want a pit?
They are not too attractive and its rare to find one with a good temper.
any comments?

Striation said:
My friends son just got mauled by two pitbulls. They are worthless dogs. No reason to buy one unless you want to fight it or look tough. They can turn on ppl at any time. There are so many great companion dogs...so Im just wondering why someone would want a pit?
any comments?

depends how u raise it man...they can be vicious only if they are brought up that way. Pits are actually very loyal and sweet to their owners. When someone threatens the owner, of course the loyalty part will come in and it will die for you.

They aren't worthless for example my pit rips down branches and such in the yard as well as keeping people out of my yard that arent suposed to be there. I park my bike back there so that is a plus.

there is another thread about this in the conversation forum. I think it would be better to rant there. If anyone has anything else to say about anabolics and dogs please post.

Striation said:
any comments?

1st off, it’s very sad that your friends son was mauled but to say that they are worthless dogs is quite an ignorant statement. When a dog attacts it usually was bothered, I’m not saying that it was the case here. If a dog attacts for no reason then I would not say that the dog was worthless but the owner that is the worthless one. I have owned 3 Pits in my life and they have been the sweetest dogs, that’s because I didn’t train them to be savages. If you know anything about them you would know that they are great with children. And will do anything for its master. They are usually not very good with other dogs. They do often have “dog aggression “they are not very sociable with other dogs but are usually great with people. Most of the time it is irresponsible owners that have it in there immature mind “I have a kick-ass strong dog, don’t fuck with me” attitude that is at fault. Not everyone is suited to own a Pit

Swolehead1 said:

They aren't worthless for example my pit rips down branches and such in the yard

She does yard work lol

QV website has recommended dosages, but it doesnt say how often to admin shots

Striation unless you've owned a pit, and know what your doing with the dogs you making a comment like they are worthless just makes you look ignorant. Did you know in IL the most reported dog bites every year are by golden retrievers...did you know that a cocker spaniel or a dalmation is more likely to bite you then a pit bull. Its amazing what media hype can do. Have you noticed that all non-pitbull attacks go un-noticed by the media? Thats cause nobody wants to hear about the family retriever attacking the neighbors kid.

I doubt a cocker spaniel or retreiver would go for a neck and try to kill someone. lol
Of course other dogs are reported more, because there are more of those types of dogs. Retrievers are probably one of the most popular dogs. Its irrelevant to say one dog is worse just because more attacks are reported.
If one million retrievers cause 1000 attacks
and 5000 pits cause 500 attacks, it doesnt mean the retrievers are worse dogs. IMO
Im not saying every pit is dangerous, Im just wondering why someone would want one? I can see adopting a pup from the pound, but ppl around my house pay serious $$$ to get them. Then they buy a big ass collar and walk around town straining to hold it back lol.

Pit Bulls are a worthless dog. I've never met one that listens. They aren't very obidient or cute (who chooses to go home with the ugly girl at the bar, come on). Blah, blah, owner this owner that. You can't polish a terd. That dog is hideous. They are aggressive animals (like the name doesnt say so alone) and are well-known for "snapping."

Generations of abuse (fighting) become character traits passed along from generation to generation, just like Psychological problems in Humans. If a pit bull were human it would be prescribed chill pills.

Why get a pit bull? That's like choosing to have a retard for a brother who is also aggressive. Now, let's add testosterone! Great idea!

***Roidrage is real ... not exactly what it has been made out to be, but raising testosterone levels does cause more aggression. It does make me more irritable to things I normally try my best to tolerate. (stupidity, the little things, etc.) Whenever I get pissed, I control it because I know what is happening. Mr. Pit bull doesnt have that ability.

What I've noticed so far about pits is that they are only appealing to the lower common denominator of people.

Niclipse said:
Pit Bulls are a worthless dog. I've never met one that listens. They aren't very obidient or cute (who chooses to go home with the ugly girl at the bar, come on). Blah, blah, owner this owner that. You can't polish a terd. That dog is hideous. They are aggressive animals (like the name doesnt say so alone) and are well-known for "snapping."

Generations of abuse (fighting) become character traits passed along from generation to generation, just like Psychological problems in Humans. If a pit bull were human it would be prescribed chill pills.

Why get a pit bull? That's like choosing to have a retard for a brother who is also aggressive. Now, let's add testosterone! Great idea!

***Roidrage is real ... not exactly what it has been made out to be, but raising testosterone levels does cause more aggression. It does make me more irritable to things I normally try my best to tolerate. (stupidity, the little things, etc.) Whenever I get pissed, I control it because I know what is happening. Mr. Pit bull doesnt have that ability.

What I've noticed so far about pits is that they are only appealing to the lower common denominator of people.

Oh shit here we go:rolleyes: Another know it all that DOESN'T!
If you don't know what you're talking about, why say anything? An opinion is one thing but stating things as fact is another.
Why get pit bull? Why get a retriver,poodle,g shepard,basset...you have a dog type that you think people should get?
I have had countless pits all my life. I like them for their musclarity and die hard drive. They are fun dogs.
You are so ill informed that it is almost not worth enlightening you. Pitbull's people aggressivenes is a trait the shit dogs posses. Many would have been killed on the spot if it were to show this trait. Nobody wanted a junkyard type dog that the owner couldn't handle!

I have one 85lb male all red dog(red nose red eyes) that is very purebred and very expensive. He wouldn't bite you if you had his balls in a goddamn vice grip! All the high quality dogs posses this non people aggresive trait . If not it has either been bred or environmentally put back into them.
You wanna a tough dog that will run for hours , is very hard to injure and is only limited by your determination of what you want him to do; then a pbull is your dog.

However; If you don't have patience and want to yell at the dog and already think of them as a dumb breed, you can easily break their spirit because they are so much of a people dog(there are many other breeds to choose from not quite so sensitive that are also people dogs).
Pits have to be treated gently or they do break and become dumb. They are gentle in spirit towards people. I have seen so many people fuck them up because of this gentle quality they posses.

I could tell you what I've learned about dobbies and shepards and whatever,,,,but having seen or heard a story or even OWNING one doesn't make me. you , or anyone else any type of expert.
So try to can dumb shit replies. There's enough misinformation going on about roids from so called experts who've done a cycle or two that don't know jack shit about that either.

As for injecting: you don't have to stretch out the leg to give it. I watched my vet inject one of my pits several times with Winstrol (winny) when she had hurt her leg. It helped her heal quite nicely. He gave her 25mg/50 lbs twice/week for 3 weeks and some Winstrol (winny) pills she didn't look like she needed that I helped myself to.

Is that a steroid arm in that avatar of yours btw? :D Jesus I hope not or you should really re-think your roid stategy and go back to the drawing board.:D ahahahahahahahahah Maybe your gear has been bunk. If not for sure don't give any of your juice to the damn dogs,,,,you look like you need all you can get. ahahahahahahahahah

Moderators: If this last part constitutes flaming rather than a little fun making just delete it.:)

Niclipse said:
***Roidrage is real ... not exactly what it has been made out to be, but raising testosterone levels does cause more aggression.

I've been over a gram a week and do just fine, just because you have underlying issues doesn't mean that roid rage is real.

Mudge said:
I've been over a gram a week and do just fine, just because you have underlying issues doesn't mean that roid rage is real.

amen.

on another note: did you bros know that it was a pit bull that chilled with the little rascals? now, i dont think that dog mauled any of them and as a matter of fact it just goes to show that they are very social dogs with a very good temperment as long as you treat them right. i had a bull terrier and around here it may as well be a pit bull becasue they are just as hated and feared. point is my dog was the sweetest motherfucker i ever met. he would not even bite another dog. and it was all due to the way he was raised. im out.

i love pits, theyre a good looking dog IMO. Ive seen some smart and ones and stupid ones...but ive seen ppl pay 800 bucks for an even dumber dog. If anyone thinks giving steroids to animals is bad, then guess what. thats what most steroids are intended for..like QV.
Why would you give yourself something you wouldnt give an animal.

hunter21 said:
i love pits, theyre a good looking dog IMO. Ive seen some smart and ones and stupid ones...but ive seen ppl pay 800 bucks for an even dumber dog. If anyone thinks giving steroids to animals is bad, then guess what. thats what most steroids are intended for..like QV.
Why would you give yourself something you wouldnt give an animal.

finially, its all starting to come together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back