Injection sight pain and swelling

MachoMane

Hey guys I need some advice/help. I pinned my right side glute on Thursday and on Friday morning I noticed it was stiff and swollen. Friday evening I didn't eat much that day and felt a little ill for an hour or so but I don't ever think a fever. I even went out Friday night and had fun haven't felt sick since. I tried to massage the swelling which didn't have red around it. Just swollen, tight, painful, I used a 1 inch needle to inject. I massaged the lump and it seems better today on Sunday. It's barable just painful. After hard massaging on Friday i have a small yellowish bruise. I'm guessing that's from the massaging?? No redness doesn't seem to be any unnormal heat. I don't feel sick or have a fever. The lump feels smaller. Idk I am paranoid though. Help if you can thanks.

NEVER MASSAGE IT! you are just irritating the area. your not going to "push" the oil in. inject a cc of oliv oil into a steak and then press on it hard and massage it , then cut it open, what will you see? only more damage from pressing on it, more tares.
if you had crystallized high mg/ml gear and are massaging it days later, sure, maybe. but not after pinning.

if you are new to pinning there thats why likely, and also know even i get an "off shot" at times where its stiff and a bit sore for days.

whats your bodyfat?? chances are 1 inch was too short.. you might have injected into the fat

Macho man
Macho man
I WANT TO BE A
MACHO MAN

See you at The YMCA
U CAN BE WHO U WANT TO BE

It get s easier bro...practice makes perfect. LOWER DOSED GEAR, maybe better angle of penetration won t hurt so much..

Hey guys I need some advice/help. I pinned my right side glute on Thursday and on Friday morning I noticed it was stiff and swollen. Friday evening I didn't eat much that day and felt a little ill for an hour or so but I don't ever think a fever. I even went out Friday night and had fun haven't felt sick since. I tried to massage the swelling which didn't have red around it. Just swollen, tight, painful, I used a 1 inch needle to inject. I massaged the lump and it seems better today on Sunday. It's barable just painful. After hard massaging on Friday i have a small yellowish bruise. I'm guessing that's from the massaging?? No redness doesn't seem to be any unnormal heat. I don't feel sick or have a fever. The lump feels smaller. Idk I am paranoid though. Help if you can thanks.

I inject left and right handed and am right handed. Sometimes when I go left handed I accidentally drop the syringe and it drops down I am not a hardbody whatever. At any rate even when I drop the syringe and the needle gets moved around inside my glute muscle this and that it doesn't get sore or cause a lump.

Back in the 90's a had a couple 10ml bottles of testosterona from mexico that did exactly what you are saying happened to you. Not sure exactly what it was that caused the sore little marble size injection site balls but the shit worked like a champ.

Back