Injection site question

AbZolutely

Hi, something's been bothering me slightly.

Im doing my first cycle (Equipoise(boldenone) and dianabol) I know its not perfect, I know it should be only test for first, but anyway.

Ive been injecting in the left shoulder 2 times now(no problems whatsoever), its the easyest place for me to inject. Is it a problem if I do all my injections in the left shoulder, or should I switch sites?

The problem is you have no test base. But injecting the same spot every time is a bad idea too. Just so many bad ideas here :nono:

Bro.... you might as well go flush that Eq down the toilet. 7 weeks? Really? You need to do a little more reading my friend. You need to do Eq for at least 16 weeks to even make it worth it. It won't take more than an hour of your time to educate yourself just a little bit.

16 weeks is too much in my opinion, Im just making my first cycle as simple as possible, but Im glad I got my main question answered.

btw I wanted Test Enanthate with dianabol, but the dude from the store proposed Eq with dianabol so its more safe for first cycle and it dont fuck my hormones up.

16 weeks is too much in my opinion, Im just making my first cycle as simple as possible, but Im glad I got my main question answered.

btw I wanted Test Enanthate with dianabol, but the dude from the store proposed Eq with dianabol so its more safe for first cycle and it dont fuck my hormones up.

That guys is retarded. Any hormone or AAS will shut down endogenous testosterone production, you are just doing so without replacing the lost natural test. So essentially you wont have any tetosterone in your body, good luck with that.

EQ takes 10-12 weeks to even really make any bit of difference. EQ elevates your RBC so much though, it scares me. Think of a normal person and their blood like water, now think of someone on EQ for a cycle and imagine their blood like syrup and having their heart pump it, the heart will thus work harder i.e. not good thing.

I would stop everything and simply post with clomid and save what you have until you can get some testosterone. I would run at LEAST 250-300mg/wk with any cycle.

yes switch injection sites , have a good 4 atleast to avoid scar tissue build up in the muscle after time , delts and glutes in the mix is good

This cycle isnt just retarded. Its pointless. Injecting that EQ into the toilet for that amount of time will give you the same results as putting it in your body

Im getting a little heavyer and stronger, but its most likely from the dbol, fucked myself over with this 7 weeks eq cycle.

Back