Injection site red and swelled

25g 1" or 5/8 for delt
23g 1.5" glute you can stuck the needle in almost all the way in the glute

spotinjections.com

inject in the delt higher next time
i used to inject right under 3 finger lengths horizontally starting from the top of my shoulder by the bone if that makes sense

Yeah, I seem to be having the same issue with my stuff, and its straight from a legit lab, so I know its sterile and top quality.

Seems my body doesnt care for the compound too much.

What I have found is that light massage for a few hours after the shot, and then deep heavy massage the following days after has helped a lot.

The sooner I can get the oil to dissapate and thin out the better. If it lumps up, thats when my issues start...

Yeah, at first its not all that bad but each day gets worse till its unbearable to even touch. You really realize how much you actually use your glutes doing everyday things. Sure is hard to sleep too lol. I think im going to try and split one shot into two little shots and see how that goes.

does anyone have any idea about the cottonseed oil or grapeseed oil?

Do you have a visible abscess? Or does it just look like the oil is spreading? How much did you inject into your delts at one time?

If it doesnt start to subside you need to get your ass to the hospital. If you dont you risk amputation or even death.

Bro im totally with you on this one- an abscess is no shitttt- you want that checked out if its bad because it could lead to staph or any other series of infections- im medical, and trust me they might know you injected but theyll help you out. most theyll do is talk about you behind your back but who cares? they just like gossip... lol

Do you have a visible abscess? Or does it just look like the oil is spreading? How much did you inject into your delts at one time?

If it doesnt start to subside you need to get your ass to the hospital. If you dont you risk amputation or even death.

Oh n im sure theyll tell u they believe that u injected b12 lol

Last edited:
I haven't heard of that, but just looked it up online. I think I'm going to hold off on using this vial of gear and tap into a different brand I have. I'm going to try warming it up a little and being as steady as I can with it. Maybe that will help some too?? I read on a thread somewhere on here that some people cut it with b12 rather than cottonseed or grape seed oil. Is b12 (injectable form) something you can get anywhere, or would you need a prescription?

I haven't heard of that, but just looked it up online. I think I'm going to hold off on using this vial of gear and tap into a different brand I have. I'm going to try warming it up a little and being as steady as I can with it. Maybe that will help some too?? I read on a thread somewhere on here that some people cut it with b12 rather than cottonseed or grape seed oil. Is b12 (injectable form) something you can get anywhere, or would you need a prescription?

Get your oil here..Sterile Cottonseed Oil 50ml - $5.00 : Vials and Syrings.com
they delivered to ireland in aboutr a week and there's enough in the vial for hundreds of shots.
Take 2mls gear into the syringe(for example) and dilute with 1ml of the oil...sjhake the syringe around a bit and heat it up also.To be doubly carefull shoot half into one delt and half into the other..i've been doing this and i've gone from crippling pain and swelling to completely painless injections..your body didnt like the BA in the gear and probably didnt like the concentration of oil in just one muscle.
Try it i gurantee you it'll work

same thing happened to me..i took sus form organon india..tht shit was fucking a waste and every time i injected it swelled my arm up just like yours..

Get your oil here..Sterile Cottonseed Oil 50ml - $5.00 : Vials and Syrings.com
they delivered to ireland in aboutr a week and there's enough in the vial for hundreds of shots.
Take 2mls gear into the syringe(for example) and dilute with 1ml of the oil...sjhake the syringe around a bit and heat it up also.To be doubly carefull shoot half into one delt and half into the other..i've been doing this and i've gone from crippling pain and swelling to completely painless injections..your body didnt like the BA in the gear and probably didnt like the concentration of oil in just one muscle.
Try it i gurantee you it'll work

Awesome man. Thank you.

Jay- I know. The gear works great, but damn, the swelling and shit gets old. Bout isn't worth it, until I go to the gym and throw weight around like Godzilla lol.

lol I didn't expect they would. Just heard not to EVER say you take steroids, because it will hurt you down the line if your trying to get insurance.

dont sound like an absess to me bro, dont even look all that red, had one of thos on my hip from a pin, i just massaged it and sat in a hot bath a few times went away in about 5 days, as long as it dont look like puss and shits rising ur good. but if it gets worse see a doc.

Its just a reaction to the gear..an infection is a very different kettle of fish..you're whole arm would swell up and you'd be running a temperature and feeling like shit the whole time.
DONT massage the injection site if you think you're allergic to the gear..all you're doing is pushingthe irritant further into the sorrounding tissue and making the swelling worse.
Leave it alone and it'll be fine.

hey new to this site n wanted some advice.
av been on kigtropin hgh for a few weeks now, my last injection into my stomach has appeared in a red circle around the injection site and is sore to touch.

any advice would be great help

Exact thing happened to me when I injected in my right delt the first time. Did 1ml using a 5/8" 25g pin. My whole upper arm was swollen for about 5 days. Very hot to the touch and hurt like a bitch. Just chalked it up to a new injection site and using too short of a pin. Next time I will definitely be using a 1".

yeah am changing in jection site n will prob stick with the basic gear. as not to clued up on HGH and the IUs

Its just a reaction to the gear..an infection is a very different kettle of fish..you're whole arm would swell up and you'd be running a temperature and feeling like shit the whole time.
DONT massage the injection site if you think you're allergic to the gear..all you're doing is pushingthe irritant further into the sorrounding tissue and making the swelling worse.
Leave it alone and it'll be fine.

fever would most likely be a late sign of infection because it is after the incubation period that fevers usually show up ...that is it would come on after a couple days most likely...first signs would be reddness, swelling, drainage and pain that doesnt go away...once the fever comes into play the infection has progressed and will most likely need to be treated with antibiotics either PO or IV...

it sounds like it could just be a hypersensitivity reaction to the drug....is it a reliable source and well known pharm co?

Back