Insomnia!! what cud be the cause!!!

flex90

Get Jacked!
i extented post cycle therapy (pct) due to gyno issues.. im taking a lil nolva and adex still.

anyways its been over the past week that i havennt been getting good sleep, i always feel like sleeping at the wrong times..

im sleeping like 4 hours a night over the past 2 nights... my body is exhausted and i can tell it wants to just be knocked out... but i cant sleep, and when i do its nota deep sleep.. its like nap mode...

cud my hormonal changes be the cause?

Throw in some clomid with your post cycle therapy (pct) and take it before bed. Clomid makes some people tired so it might help. Besides its good for post cycle therapy (pct) anyways.

^^^ sounds like its worth a try

it prolly is cause of horm change-when i first start to feel my test kicking in-i cant sleep for shit-but once i get rolling i sleep like a baby.

I have problems with sleep post cycle as well. I bought a supp called comatose for it last time and it put me into a nice slumber. It's basically a jazzed up GABA supplement but it worked like a charm. It's made by ALR.

im pretty sure if you do a research on nolva or arimidex one of has insomnia as a possible side effect..not sure which one but i know ive read that somewhere..

Arimidex® (anastrozole) is a prescription medicine used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Just as with other medicines, several Arimidex side effects are possible. Insomnia appears to be one of the more common. This is based on clinical studies where up to 10 percent of people taking the drug reported insomnia as a side effect.

my juice supplier can get me a bottle of some pwerful sleeping pills... but i think i will hold off on the harsh shit..

if it persists i will get some melatonin and other supplement sleeping aids...

and as for the arimidex being the problem... well it cud be a possibility, but when i was taking it on cycle i never had a problem to sleep so i dont understand why it wud hit me now..

I am on my post cycle therapy (pct) from my first cycle and have been experiencing the same problems...I slept really well when i was on cycle but the last ten days havent been getting much sleep. I take over the counter sleep aids and melatonin but its not really helping.

Clomid was a good suggestion for its LH boost(causing a feel good tired feeling), but Pramipexole would be another way to combat the beatdown of estrogen suppression, sice both novla and adex block estrogen well, they will also prevent dopamine synthesis, making pramipexole ideal to throw in the mix. I recommend starting .25mg and working your way up to .5mg daily for at least 4-8 weeks.

i take trazadone, wife has colozapam, ativan and some other shit. talk about insomnia man i seen my buddie blow his brains all over me talk about some post tramatic stress. i use to never sleep. im good now but the military still gives me the good shit!! u might have stress u dont know about. milk a night helps and no sugar. hope all goes well.

Clomid was a good suggestion for its LH boost(causing a feel good tired feeling), but Pramipexole would be another way to combat the beatdown of estrogen suppression, sice both novla and adex block estrogen well, they will also prevent dopamine synthesis, making pramipexole ideal to throw in the mix. I recommend starting .25mg and working your way up to .5mg daily for at least 4-8 weeks.

quote me a paper showing that adex and nolva prevent dopamine synthesis please.

also, i doubt you have ever taken prami as myself and others don't get sedated from it, but rather can't sleep.

quote me a paper showing that adex and nolva prevent dopamine synthesis please.

also, i doubt you have ever taken prami as myself and others don't get sedated from it, but rather can't sleep.

I dont agree with the Adex or nolva bit...

But Prami is not a bad idea at all...Its what I was going to suggest.
His Prolactin is probably high...
I get insomnia when my prolactin is high when running Deca.
Since his estrogen is high it could be raising his prolactin levels...
Prolactin levels are increased by either progestins, estrogen or both combined.

And some people do get tired right after dosing Prami... Depends on the individual..sometimes it can cause the opposite right after dosing...

Last edited:
I dont agree with the Adex or nolva bit...

But Prami is not a bad idea at all...Its what I was going to suggest.
His Prolactin is probably high...
I get insomnia when my prolactin is high when running Deca.
Since his estrogen is high it could be raising his prolactin levels...
Prolactin levels are increased by either progestins, estrogen or both combined.

And some people do get tired right after dosing Prami... Depends on the individual..sometimes it can cause the opposite right after dosing...

Yeah, thats exactly what I was getting at.

Back