Insomnia with winny and tren

Don't use Tren is the real solution.

Otherwise, try some of the herbal sleeping tablets, may help a bit

Wow both night sweats and up and down all night long..Diden't have 1 good night sleep my hole time on tren. My Tren A @ 75mg ED cycle came to an end and within a day or two I was back to normal. Sleep the hole night maybe get up 1 time to talke a leak..Makes for a tough call to do Tren again or not..

and i guess that didn't help the aggression out any to on tren .lol

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there is any way to combat sleplessness while on either Winstrol (winny) or tren.

Meletonin perhaps? Any other ideas?

So your asking this question for the next time your on Tren and winstrol right? I got confused to I thought you were haveing trouble sleeping right now as in last night and the night before and so on.. So just to be clear at the moment you are not on Tren but your just asking what to do about the sleeplessness that comes with it for some of us for the next time you do take it?

zephyrdaz maybe i'm getting old and confused today

You and me both bro.....

How long have you been off Tren at this point?

Update-

Last nights sleep was messed up. Went to bed around 12 woke up at 3 to piss. Fell back asleep and woke up at 5 to piss again. Did not fall back asleep untill 6 maybe 7. Woke up at 920 to go to class.

There has to be some drug free solution to this..

Wow I am confused...OK now I got it..He is OFF Tren at this time but he is still haveing a problem sleeping..

Ok you all are getting my brain all rattled I felt like I was 89 years old and having a brain bleed or a brain tick..geeeshh!
Again just be careful adding anything narcotic for too long of a period despite what physicians give or tell you!

Im sorry, should have clarified. Im 100% natty right now. Im just asking about this for future refrence.

Then why did you post this :confused:
Update-

Last nights sleep was messed up. Went to bed around 12 woke up at 3 to piss. Fell back asleep and woke up at 5 to piss again. Did not fall back asleep untill 6 maybe 7. Woke up at 920 to go to class.

There has to be some drug free solution to this..

So you dont sleep well regularly??

Well I have some friends that suffer from this, also I am planning on using Winstrol (winny) in the future.

Furthermore, yes I do have sleeping problems on a semi-regular basis. Im going to try an experiment next week, workout without any pre workout supps (NO Shotgun) and see how my sleep is then.

Bro just asking and not to be so simple minded, But do you drink coffee? There was a time I could drink a cup of coffee and then go to bed and sleep like a baby. Now if I have a cup after 6pn I'll toss and turn most of the night. Just saying something to take into consideration. Could be some other caffeen products as well.. Like I said just brain storming for what ever it's worth..

Bro just asking and not to be so simple minded, But do you drink coffee? There was a time I could drink a cup of coffee and then go to bed and sleep like a baby. Now if I have a cup after 6pn I'll toss and turn most of the night. Just saying something to take into consideration. Could be some other caffeen products as well.. Like I said just brain storming for what ever it's worth..

no coffe, ever. Just pre workout stims. Right now im using NO Shotgun. Usually I have it around 3pm. Sometimes I have it around 6pm depends on my school scedual.

Do you guys think that can be the cause of my sleep distress?

Well I have some friends that suffer from this, also I am planning on using Winstrol (winny) in the future.

Furthermore, yes I do have sleeping problems on a semi-regular basis. Im going to try an experiment next week, workout without any pre workout supps (NO Shotgun) and see how my sleep is then.

Try your experiment and take it from there. I've never had a problem sleeping on Winstrol (winny), but tren has given me many a sleepless night

Back