Instructions for Boldenone Acetate

A_Rig

Does anybody have a recipe for making Boldenone Acetate!? Can i use the same recipe thats listed for Boldenone Prop, Trenbolone Acetate and Test Prop!?

Safe

Well i tried making it using a 2/20 mix following the instructions for Boldenone Prop and it was ok when i first done it but i woke up this morning to find it had crashed! Also i took a shot of it last night a long with my 'clumpy' Test Suspension and i woke up this morning feeling like crap! Flu like symptoms! Dont know which one caused the symptoms but im not happy!

Any ideas!?

Safe,
BigRig

A_Rig said:
Well i tried making it using a 2/20 mix following the instructions for Boldenone Prop and it was ok when i first done it but i woke up this morning to find it had crashed! Also i took a shot of it last night a long with my 'clumpy' Test Suspension and i woke up this morning feeling like crap! Flu like symptoms! Dont know which one caused the symptoms but im not happy!

Any ideas!?

Safe,
BigRig

Didn';t even know they had a bold with the ace ester attached.

So you say you tried 2/20 and it didn't hold? How did it look when you heated it to get it into solution. I ask only because sometimes if you don't get it totally clear in solution, it will crash. Make sure all the swirls are gone in the beaker and then filter.

If that don't work, add another 5% BB and see if that does it.

Yeah i tried 2/20 but maybe i didnt wait for all the swirls to go!? Other guys on other forums have had the same problems. It looked fine just after i filtered it so i thought it had worked.

Safe,
BigRig

Yeah i heated it for ages maybe i just tried to make it in too high of a concentration, 100mg/ml!?

Safe,
BigRig

Acetate is a short ester for sure, Im not suprised that its giving you trouble. Heat it like crazy (dont burn the hormone though!) and then add another 5% BB as rjh mentioned and see what happens when she cools.

A_Rig said:
Yeah i heated it for ages maybe i just tried to make it in too high of a concentration, 100mg/ml!?

Safe,
BigRig

how did you heat it?

and 100mg/ml is not too high for short ester gear.

What would it look like if u burnt the hormone!? I dont think i really want to play around with this little bastard anymore, although it might make quite a funnny cruel joke on my training partner hmm he he!

Yeah it hurt real bad, the flu like symptoms the next day were terrible and the pain in my leg (where i took the shot) was almost unbearable! And im no novice to painful injection but thsi one really hurt even in a big...no massive muscle like my leg he he.

I think im just goin to take a break for a few weeks n swap to sum Test E and EQ cos they sound a lot easier to make and i know they dont hurt as much!

Safe,
BigRig

A_Rig said:
What would it look like if u burnt the hormone!? I dont think i really want to play around with this little bastard anymore, although it might make quite a funnny cruel joke on my training partner hmm he he!

Yeah it hurt real bad, the flu like symptoms the next day were terrible and the pain in my leg (where i took the shot) was almost unbearable! And im no novice to painful injection but thsi one really hurt even in a big...no massive muscle like my leg he he.

I think im just goin to take a break for a few weeks n swap to sum Test E and EQ cos they sound a lot easier to make and i know they dont hurt as much!

Safe,
BigRig

if you burnt it, it would be balck and gooey.

smart choice on the long ester gear. eq is by far the easiest thing to make and it goes 500 or higher no prob. i havemade it at 500 and it was smooth as silk.

DougoeFre5h said:
If its anything like bold prop Im stayin far away. Gimme some test enan, tren enan, EQ and Im set.
The prop not only put a knot in my quad, but I felt like I was kickin heroin, body ached with flu type symptoms. I've been on that cycle for 2 weeks now

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
The prop not only put a knot in my quad, but I felt like I was kickin heroin, body ached with flu type symptoms. I've been on that cycle for 2 weeks now

JohnnyB

Yeah thats exactly how i felt (and still feel even though i took the shot quite a few days ago!). The pain in my quad is still there and is really still sore.

pullinbig said:
smart choice on the long ester gear. eq is by far the easiest thing to make and it goes 500 or higher no prob. i havemade it at 500 and it was smooth as silk.

So you could make some 400 stuff n just shoot it twice a week, now thats not bad! What changes did you have to make to get it to hold at higher concentrations!?

Safe,
BigRig

A_Rig said:
Yeah thats exactly how i felt (and still feel even though i took the shot quite a few days ago!). The pain in my quad is still there and is really still sore.

Safe,
BigRig
And you're doing more?

JohnnyB

Oh god no, one shot of that stuff was enough! You learn from your mistakes! There's better stuff out there with fewer sides and that hurt a lot less! Just thought id try this to see wat its like.

Safe,
BigRig

I'm lost, you want to know how to suspend it, but your not going to use it or inject it.

JohnnyB

No i managed to get it into solution but overnight it crashed, i took one shot before it crashed and thats why i was saying never again cos of all the sides! So when i first started this thread it was to get some instructions but now its more of a warning he he!

Safe,
BigRig

Back