Insulin - safe to go for 4-5 carbs per IU???

I have mates who you can cleary tell use too much etc and have the "GH gut" as it called..

Then i have other mates who use the same amounts but look nothing like them..

Nothing is really back and white in this game..

GH gut is not from SLin... that's why its called GH gut. Its due to high uses of GH, which causes the liver to secrete IGF-1. Anything IGF-1 touches, grows. Organs included. This is why BBers get distended bellies, esp in the pro ranks.

GH gut is not from SLin... that's why its called GH gut. Its due to high uses of GH, which causes the liver to secrete IGF-1. Anything IGF-1 touches, grows. Organs included. This is why BBers get distended bellies, esp in the pro ranks.

Given your experience... What kinda doses we talking about, maybe 15-20 IU's a day?

Given your experience... What kinda doses we talking about, maybe 15-20 IU's a day?

impossible to say. I imagine everyone would produce differing amounts of IGF-1 based on genetics alone. Add x amount of GH and its a crap shoot IMO.

I've been around a long time and know many a competitor and no one I know has ever NEEDED to go over 5ius daily. With the exception of doing like a 10iu/d blast 3 days a week incorporated with 2 days of Slin, which i have done and is awesome.

But even then, most don't need to mess with GH until they have the muscle maturity to really take advantage of all the positives that GH provides.

Slin, like i said earlier, 99% of guys on this board have no reason to mess with it.

impossible to say. I imagine everyone would produce differing amounts of IGF-1 based on genetics alone. Add x amount of GH and its a crap shoot IMO.

I've been around a long time and know many a competitor and no one I know has ever NEEDED to go over 5ius daily. With the exception of doing like a 10iu/d blast 3 days a week incorporated with 2 days of Slin, which i have done and is awesome.

But even then, most don't need to mess with GH until they have the muscle maturity to really take advantage of all the positives that GH provides.

Slin, like i said earlier, 99% of guys on this board have no reason to mess with it.

What is the reasoning behind your blasting like this.... versus the E.D run? Convinence/expence/safety?.. I remember you telling me about the huge gains/results you acheived w this run.
-best

What is the reasoning behind your blasting like this.... versus the E.D run? Convinence/expence/safety?.. I remember you telling me about the huge gains/results you acheived w this run.
-best

something my trainer suggested during my last offseason. Can't remember exactly why, but sure it has to do with the synergy between GH and Slin... and alot of guys will tell you that GH and Slin shouldn't be done on the same day.

ive never gained over maybe 2 or 3 lbs from slin...its hype imo

like i have said before... i would say 99% of guy out there have no reason to be messing with Slin. It can do wonders for anabolism, but most of you need to learn to diet, train, and rest properly before you even think about Slin. Hell, alot of the guys around here need to do that before they think about AAS, but that's another story. lol

Another thing I will say is I don't like the look Slin gives most BBers after a while. Tends to be a sloppy look. Big yes. Even ripped. But sloppy. Dennis James comes to mind (unless he's dead on point)

Hey RJ before you run your suck hole do some reading..Fuck tard

RXMUSCLE.com go to forums..then scroll down to chemicals...click on insulin and then ....FUCKIN READ

Hey RJ before you run your suck hole do some reading..Fuck tard

RXMUSCLE.com go to forums..then scroll down to chemicals...click on insulin and then ....FUCKIN READ

now, normally i wouldn't stand for that shit, but I'm gonna go ahead and let you explain whatever point it is your trying to make. Sounds like you think I said something wrong. So explain. Or at least tell me what it is i SHOULD read.

dO THE READING AND IT WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING ON WHAT SLIN DOES, SO ALL THESE GUYS GOING BACK AND FORTH ON SOMEONES OPINION DOESNT END UP GETTIN THEM DEAD..UNDERSTAND

dO THE READING AND IT WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING ON WHAT SLIN DOES, SO ALL THESE GUYS GOING BACK AND FORTH ON SOMEONES OPINION DOESNT END UP GETTIN THEM DEAD..UNDERSTAND

just read the board info on Insulin. Anything in my posts in this thread that contradicts what is in that thread at RXmuscle.com?

Cause I believe i said the same thing it does.

1. "Insulin is one of the most powerful anabolic agents in the world"

2. "This is because those factors combine to make ingested protein more efficient by promoting the transport of amino acids into muscle cells"

It is the most anabolic thing out there because it acts as a shuttle of nutrients,.

Care for me to go on?

Last edited:
This is an interesting article. I am a type 1 diabetic and take insulin ALOT, everytime I eat. Probably about 60units throught the day. I am 12%bf. I wonder if I should do something different???

just please b careful! I am a type 1 diabetic, and i take about 18-20 ius of humalog daily with another 15 ius of lantus at night. I need 15-20 grams of carbs per iu. Everyone reacts differently to the dosages. All though I have to take it to live, it is still very dangerous. i dont go anywhere wo a pbj sandwich or a shake w 50gs of protein and 40gs of dextrose. INSULIN INDUCED SEIZURES/COMAS ARE NOT FUN. Im speaking from experience. Just please please b careful. IMO i would stay away from it unless you are a diabetic. If you bust ass in the gym while on your gear and eat,eat,eat you WILL see the results you are looking for. Please be carful op!

just please b careful! I am a type 1 diabetic, and i take about 18-20 ius of humalog daily with another 15 ius of lantus at night. I need 15-20 grams of carbs per iu. Everyone reacts differently to the dosages. All though I have to take it to live, it is still very dangerous. i dont go anywhere wo a pbj sandwich or a shake w 50gs of protein and 40gs of dextrose. INSULIN INDUCED SEIZURES/COMAS ARE NOT FUN. Im speaking from experience. Just please please b careful. IMO i would stay away from it unless you are a diabetic. If you bust ass in the gym while on your gear and eat,eat,eat you WILL see the results you are looking for. Please be carful op!

probably the best advice thus far. My best friend is a Type 1 and I have watched him go through some nasty shit from just food, alcohol, etc. He doesn't even do juice. Like I said before, most people out there have no need for Slin.

Why don't you just try it? Worst case scenario take a sip of dex- err whatever sugar you have. Its not like you'll instantly go into a coma.
I just shot 15ui after a two and a half hour training session and only drank a glass of milk for the first hour. Unfortunately, I was making lasagna and was too busy cooking to eat. No hypo symptoms.
Im using humolog.

extremely bad advice, no you wont instantly go into a coma, but insulin induced seizures can come on extremely fast

probably the best advice thus far. My best friend is a Type 1 and I have watched him go through some nasty shit from just food, alcohol, etc. He doesn't even do juice. Like I said before, most people out there have no need for Slin.

thank you sir, insulin is no joke. I have only been a diabetic for two years and it has been a learning experience. Still everyday I am always on alert w my blood sugar to make sure i dont have another seizure. I would not wish that upon anyone!

Back