Insulin Sensativity-GOOD or BAD?

shainesboostin

Ok, everything I read about. ie: aas, peptides, thyroid hormones ect. Have some effect on Insulin.

I am type 1 diabetic and am SO confussed, someone please help me out here, I will try to explain my questions the best I can...

SO, insulin is SAID to be Anabolic, yet promotes FAT storage. So, from what I hear, you want to be more insulin sensative (meaning your insulin does more at lower levels).

This is where its confusing, if Insulin is anabolic, dosent that mean you want HIGHER levels of circulating insulin? Because its anabolic does more mean more muscle?

For instance, I can control how much I take, So what if I took 50 units BASAL vs 20 basal? Would that be benificial for muscle growth?

Ever since I have been taking IGF LR3, my insulin needs have decreased, I only use about half the insulin I was using before (Meaning I am more INSULIN SENSATIVE) But, is this good or bad?

insulin and steoirds like test or tren aRE NOT THE SAME. this is comparing apples to oranges.
for eg: food is anabolic, well just because you eat alot more dont mean you will only get more muscle, you will get fat.

if you need ls slin then use less. using more is NOT good just becuse you more sensitive to it. keep your insulin in normal range/glucose normal rang. THATS the safest thing i can tell you

Back