Roush - Mk-677 Sarms Search sponsored log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roush

I am banned!
I'll be running the Growth Hormone releasing secretagogue MK-677 from Sarms Search. MK-677 is not a Sarm, as it does not work on the androgen receptor, it works directly on the pituitary gland to stimulate the release of growth hormone (which will then work on a whole host of cells, as well as convert to IGF1 to stimulate muscle growth … thus Mk-677 is indirectly anabolic).

I'll be starting off by running this at 25mg per day dosed at 10am every morning . The reason for dosing this in the morning is the hope of having growth hormone pulses during the day which will also stimulate the appetite inducing hormone ghrelin. As I'm massing and the appetite increase will be of benefit.
once per day dosing should be fine as it should last 24 hours . Later on i may split up the dosage to see if that is more effective or not.

my current protocol is a low dose AAS stack.
Test e - 50mg eod
Tren a - 100mg eod
Mast e - 400mg a week

non AAS use will be
GW50
MK677
insulin

having ran exogenous HGH as well as GHRPs, and having practiced different methods for amplifying my growth hormone blood serum levels, I should know relatively quick if the MK-677 is working . I also know that with GH at high levels I am prone to Hyper-glycemia. So to help combat elevated blood sugar levels during GH pulses , I will probably be implementing an insulin protocol to go along with the use of the MK. probably micro dosing 1-3 iu of Humalin-R several times per day, with a slight increase during a carb load.

I'll update this log every few days and let you know how its progressing. sometime after the holidays i will get a GH and IGF blood serum test as well.

any questions about this or my planned protocol , fire away.

I'm thinking of trying out mk- my self, very interested to see how this turns out.
good luck and thanks for logging bro

That Mk oughtta shine thru the other 7 lol

actually it should to a degree, or at least it should help amplify things. Nothing is more anabolic then pure IGF. Theres not a more pure source of pharma grade HGH that you can buy then what your body produces naturally . So if MK 'does' in fact greatly increase GH production from the pituitary then that pure form of GH should play decent role in my above listed protocol and amplify IGF1 as well.
resulting in more hypertrophy and hyperplasia .

running the MK-677 as a stand alone , would not be nearly as beneficial or significant with no synergy. just my thought

Good luck. Did they sponsor a year long log?

no this will last about 5 weeks, but if blood tests come back good with elevated GH serum , i will continue using Mk for awhile past the 5 weeks before going back to just exogenous HGH and GHRPs. especially considering the price of HGH. I can see MK as also possibly being beneficial with amplifying GH levels by stacking it with other GH.

example , if MK stimulates a GH pulse 30 mins after taking it , and that pulse lasts about 3 hours with a blood serum level of around 10-15. then after 2.5 hours when serum levels are still elevated, you can then inject exogenous HGH on top of that , and amplify the effects, now your blood serums levels jump up to the mid 30s and you extend those elevated blood levels for another 3 hours. Your 'compounding' the effects by using both compounds and timing things.

stacking the MK with actual exogenous HGH means you may get by having to use a lot less of the injectable Hgh to reach peak levels (which is a big perk finically speaking). plus you'll keep the pituitary active compared to using just GH alone

Took 20mg of MK at 10am. Taste was the normal research chem taste but with a stronger lasting after flavor. About two hours later I got tired as hell and was lethargic a good part of the day. just wanted to take a nap and spend the rest the day eating. So my appetite was up. Not sure if it was just one of those tiring days, but I do know being tired and lethargic is how I feel running GH. Thats why I never understood GH as being banned as a PED , because it definitely does not boost athletic performance, at least not in the short term.

Ended up with a crappy lethargic workout too. Not much energy at all . Heck I even popped 2 Dbols pre-workout and that did not help . I'm just going to sum up that is was an overall 'fluke' low energy day. probably completely un-related to the MK (but the interesting thing is I have not felt like taking a nap in the middle of the day since the last time i was running HGH)

Took 20mg of MK at 10am. Taste was the normal research chem taste but with a stronger lasting after flavor. About two hours later I got tired as hell and was lethargic a good part of the day. just wanted to take a nap and spend the rest the day eating. So my appetite was up. Not sure if it was just one of those tiring days, but I do know being tired and lethargic is how I feel running GH. Thats why I never understood GH as being banned as a PED , because it definitely does not boost athletic performance, at least not in the short term.

Ended up with a crappy lethargic workout too. Not much energy at all . Heck I even popped 2 Dbols pre-workout and that did not help . I'm just going to sum up that is was an overall 'fluke' low energy day. probably completely un-related to the MK (but the interesting thing is I have not felt like taking a nap in the middle of the day since the last time i was running HGH)

Yeah man I've been taking pop naps in the evening after working (12 hr days) any tightness' of the hands numbing ???? Good start to the log brother going to be a god one

yesterday and today I decided to dose MK around 1pm instead of in the morning. Just in hopes of not feeling too lethargic too early in the day. yesterday energy was better, i was also starving all day. Ended up throwing down some christmas cookies before lunch. Had a steak and some mac and cheese for lunch with a salad with turkey slices. then about 45 mins after lunch i was starving again and threw down a big bowl of ice cream as my pre-workout meal.
So, MK has definitely increased my appetite !

Today about an hour after taking it , i felt like taking a nap again . I fought through the temptation and did a short amount of cardio instead. Also of note, in the past couple days I've put on about 4 pounds of mostly water weight. Holding a little bit of water is pretty common with elevated GH levels.

if i keep getting this tired every time i take the stuff i may change the dosing time to the evenings. we'll see

I never knew mk causes lethargy, I guess this is why logs are great to help out people looking into that certain Sarm/AAS.

I never knew mk causes lethargy, I guess this is why logs are great to help out people looking into that certain Sarm/AAS.

i decided to split the dosage up today , instead of taking it all at once, i did one late morning then one dose late afternoon. that definitely seemed to help the lethargy. today was an off day though* . so looking forward to doing the same thing tomorrow for leg day

* i guess i should note, I still did 35 mins of cardio and a bicep session today in my home gym. I just did not make it for my normally scheduled full session at the gym

Last edited:
today i woke up with a crappy cold and sore throat, felt blah all day. Did not take any MK. which is fine as I was planning on taking one day off of it per week. Will be splitting the dosage up again tomorrow, 10 late morning and 10mg late afternoon

today i woke up with a crappy cold and sore throat, felt blah all day. Did not take any MK. which is fine as I was planning on taking one day off of it per week. Will be splitting the dosage up again tomorrow, 10 late morning and 10mg late afternoon

have some organic honey with lemon and drink lots of water sir. Hope you feel better.

Christmas is over and got a crappy cold, but still need to get after it . Decided I'm going to be making this week a bit of a de-load week and will mainly be working with light weight low intensity, I'll still get the volume in , but the low weight will hopefully not tax my cns and help me recover.

dosed MK677 split up today. one dose at 11am another at 6pm . this has been helping the direct lethargy from taking one dose all at once (but then again i was coming down with a cold as well , so maybe lethargy had something to do with that too).

Afternoon workout 1 -
Cardio 35 min incline treadmill, plus some weights for
Lateral Delts
Triceps

Evening workout 2 - Legs
squats 10 sets of 10
leg extension 6 sets of 15
hamstring curls 6 sets of 20
leg press 6 sets of 15

performance is down right now , but again will De-load this week and hopefully recover from a cold , and then be hitting hard again next week. I'll prob wait until next week to pick up some more insulin and blood sugar test strips. I don't feel like i've gone hyper glycemic at all , like i have other times with other HGH protocols , but I'm also taking a GDA with my high carb meals

usually running HGH my sleep is good , naps in the day plus 9 hours at night . BUT i can't sleep worth a shit running Tren, toss and turn, wake up sweating, anxious, fast heart beat. the normal tren sides.

but that could change.

I'm changing my AAS protocol for 5 weeks . Starting now , I'm dropping the Tren, dropping Mast and dropping Test. I will only be running MENT at 50mg injected daily for a 5 week blast (with some added T-bol pre workout here and there, instead of my usual D-bol, just don't think Dbol and Ment will go good together , to much estrogen).
after the 5 weeks I'll go back to Tren.

dosed MK at 12.5mg at 1pm , and will do my second dose after this post at 12.5mg.

afternoon workout 1 -
cardio - 45 min treadmil
Biceps

evening workout 2 - upper back / chest isolations

modified cable pull down 4 sets of 15 - super set with - vertical face pulls 4 sets of 15
Seated cable rows - 4 sets of 10
Incline hammer press - 4 sets of 15
Tbar rows - 4 sets of 10
Cable flies - 4 sets of 15
Pec dec - 4 sets of 12
Seated rows - 4 sets of 20

again , its a de-load week . everything is higher rep lighter weight (eg., incline press was 210lb x 15 reps,, cable pull down 220 x 15)

not getting near as lethargic splitting up the MK dosage twice a day instead of all at once in the morning.

dosed MK at 12.5mg at 1pm , and will do my second dose after this post at 12.5mg.

afternoon workout 1 -
cardio - 45 min treadmil
Biceps

evening workout 2 - upper back / chest isolations

modified cable pull down 4 sets of 15 - super set with - vertical face pulls 4 sets of 15
Seated cable rows - 4 sets of 10
Incline hammer press - 4 sets of 15
Tbar rows - 4 sets of 10
Cable flies - 4 sets of 15
Pec dec - 4 sets of 12
Seated rows - 4 sets of 20

again , its a de-load week . everything is higher rep lighter weight (eg., incline press was 210lb x 15 reps,, cable pull down 220 x 15)

not getting near as lethargic splitting up the MK dosage twice a day instead of all at once in the morning.

so you are getting better use of mk by splitting the dosage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back