Roush - Mk-677 Sarms Search sponsored log

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah the last couple days i have not felt as lethargic during the day and felt like taking a nap. but the down part of that is that my appetite is not quite as high during the day as when I dosed the MK in the morning , that made me hungry all day long (which is great for a bulk).
I like to experiment on myself , so in a day or two I'm going to try the full dose in the morning again , and just see how it goes

Cool man your a walking experiment hahaha
I was doing a bit or reading up on Mk and found out that some of the strongest gh pulses are at about the 18 to 20 something hour period after taking it . The article didn't mention if it tapers up from the first dosage and pulse all they way to the last but interesting none the less and something to keep in mind

Cool man your a walking experiment hahaha
I was doing a bit or reading up on Mk and found out that some of the strongest gh pulses are at about the 18 to 20 something hour period after taking it . The article didn't mention if it tapers up from the first dosage and pulse all they way to the last but interesting none the less and something to keep in mind

interesting , if i take it before bed that timing actually puts it right at the time of my evening workout the next day

yeah i'm pretty sure there is a decent pulse within an hour after taking it . thats why when i take it in the morning I'll get a bit lethargic and then the GH levels will then increase the appetite hormone Ghrelin, and make you hungry all day . If it wasn't a good pulse, then those sides would probably not be so prevalent.
when I go for bloods I'll prob take it about an hour or so before the blood is drawn

i forced myself to take today and yesterday off due to my lower back strain. I'll probably be at about 70% hopefully tomorrow, and will be hitting a back workout, some biceps for my main workout , then prob hit some triceps and cell swell work after cardio.

when I'm not active spending 2+ hours working out a day , my appetite is really low . definitely not getting enough food in today or yesterday. Going to dose MK in the mid day tomorrow to help boost my appetite

i forced myself to take today and yesterday off due to my lower back strain. I'll probably be at about 70% hopefully tomorrow, and will be hitting a back workout, some biceps for my main workout , then prob hit some triceps and cell swell work after cardio.

when I'm not active spending 2+ hours working out a day , my appetite is really low . definitely not getting enough food in today or yesterday. Going to dose MK in the mid day tomorrow to help boost my appetite

If your giving your misses 5 os a day I know were that lower back pain is coming from ;-)
I'm the same with food man if I'm not lifting my appetite just goes I just try to make up the calories protein carbs ect with a few shakes

Back and biceps today . not the planned workout i would normally do (heavy bent over rows, tbar rows etc) for the session being my lower back is still bad, but I improvised and made due.

Cable pull downs - 5 sets of 15
Close grip lat pull down - 5 sets of 10 super set with -
bent over rope pull - 5 sets of 20
Seated cable row
3 sets of 10
2 set of 12
1 set of 15

dumbbell curls - 6 sets of 10
hammer curls - 4 sets of 12
Easy bar cable curls - 5 sets to failure (9-13 reps) super set with
cable rope hammer curls - 5 sets to failure

tonight will be the last night I dose MK677 before bed . tomorrow I will start up again doing the mid day dosing . just to experiment.
will also be picking up some insulin at walmart tomorrow and adding that to this protocol , hopefully get some synergy with the MK and Slin and increase my IGF production

roush, I see you have tried different dosing schedule; which do u recommend as being the best with least amount of lethargy?

roush, I see you have tried different dosing schedule; which do u recommend as being the best with least amount of lethargy?

taking the full dose about an hour before bed is the best way to avoid any lethargy . However, if your bulking and your wanting to gain the appetite stimulation that MK gives you, you will lose out on that benefit by dosing it at bed time.

today i'm splitting the dosage up again , I took 12.5mg in the morning , and will take 12.5 again later this afternoon. I'm hoping the morning dose will stimulate my appetite, but not be so high a dose as to make me tired all day

workout 1 -
Cardio 45 mins treadmill
Triceps - overhead dumbbell 6 sets of 25

workout 2 - shoulder isolations / lats

Reverse cable crossover rear delts - 5 sets of 15 , superset with
vertical cable pull side delts - 5 sets of 15
lateral dumbbell raises side delts - 6 sets of 16
lat pull down -
15 reps
10 reps
8 reps
8 reps
8 reps
6 reps
superset with Lat push downs - 6 sets of 15
One arm cable lat pull down
15 reps
8 reps
8 reps
20 reps
Superset with -
nautilus overhead press , front delts - 4 sets of 20

total working sets today = 42

body weight is up a few pounds . feeling really full and swole, not just water weight from bloat , but definitely the muscle is holding water and glycogen. not really sure if strength is up or not , because this was a de-load week with lighter weights and higher reps. will hit a few heavy sets next week

Saturday -
Cardio 50 mins treadmill
Biceps - active recovery work

Today-
no cardio

lower back is still pretty jacked up , but I managed to get a leg workout in , but without doing the planned 10x10 squats.

Leg extension - 10 sets of 20 reps
Hamstring curls - 10 sets of 20 reps (these two were superset together)
leg press - 6 sets of 12
calf raises on press - 6 sets of 30 (the machine i do these on only goes to 475 pounds , so super high reps here)

and thats it today, limped out of the gym and icing the lower back now. least tomorrow is chest and traps day , so no lower back needed, looking forward to that

30 mins cardio

Chest and traps day

seated cable flys - 5 sets of 20
Bench press
- 1 set of 10
- 4 sets of 8
- 2 sets of 6
- 1 set of 5
- 1 set of 8
- 1 set of 10
- 1 set of 15
incline hammer strength - 4 sets of 8 , 1 set of 10
cable rope shurgs - 7 sets, from 8-15 reps (varied weight and concentrated on squeeze to failure)

started an insulin protocol today . micro dosing rapid acting insulin throughout the day and post workout , from 2-4 iu (depending on carbs in meals). should be beneficial with the MK677 at this point , as i feel my natural Gh serum levels after taking Mk for 2 weeks are as high as they can be. will get bloods done at some point soon.

today is the first day in a long while that I had to take a muscle relaxer and a pain pill after i got back home from the gym. lower back is really jacked up . barely made it from the car into the house

30 mins cardio

Chest and traps day

seated cable flys - 5 sets of 20
Bench press
- 1 set of 10
- 4 sets of 8
- 2 sets of 6
- 1 set of 5
- 1 set of 8
- 1 set of 10
- 1 set of 15
incline hammer strength - 4 sets of 8 , 1 set of 10
cable rope shurgs - 7 sets, from 8-15 reps (varied weight and concentrated on squeeze to failure)

started an insulin protocol today . micro dosing rapid acting insulin throughout the day and post workout , from 2-4 iu (depending on carbs in meals). should be beneficial with the MK677 at this point , as i feel my natural Gh serum levels after taking Mk for 2 weeks are as high as they can be. will get bloods done at some point soon.

today is the first day in a long while that I had to take a muscle relaxer and a pain pill after i got back home from the gym. lower back is really jacked up . barely made it from the car into the house

Take it easy brother don't wreak you back how ya gonna sort your misses out with 5 os if you cant move lol rest up

Hows your back,bro?

trashed . i've been laid up in bed for 2 days. can't walk to the bathroom without help. on muscle relaxers and percocets to try and cope. hopefully i did not completey blow out the bulging disc i've had for awhile now after my last two back surgeries

trashed . i've been laid up in bed for 2 days. can't walk to the bathroom without help. on muscle relaxers and percocets to try and cope. hopefully i did not completey blow out the bulging disc i've had for awhile now after my last two back surgeries

wow bro, didnt know it was this serious. you should def take some time off from gym and recover to get back in beast mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back