Roush - Mk-677 Sarms Search sponsored log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damm every ones sick or hurting myself included were like a group of girls all on shark week at the same time not good

update - this is my fourth day completely laid up and unable to even walk much. with the use of a walking cane, and help of my wife, it takes me a good 10 mins to get from my bedroom to my office (granite i have a huge house, but a 10 min walk, come on).
on a scale of 1-10 , pain definitely hits a 10 on occasions and is completely debilitating (can only lay there and writhe in agony).
I'm taking muscle relaxers, vicotin, percocet, and even smoking 'legal' medical marijuana, to help cope <--- none of which i like doing.

I'm afraid I've blown out my l4-l5 disc in my back and its compressed my spinal chord effecting my nerves that control my leg, thats why my right leg is useless and i struggle to walk. I've had multiple back injuries and surgeries before , so this isn't new to me . Sometimes I get a strain and a disc bulge that flares up , and it takes me out for a couple weeks, I'm hoping thats all this is , but it feels like a lot more.
I'll probably end up making an appointment with a surgeon once I'm able to sit in a car and leave the house. Unfortunately I don't have health insurance cause my insurance company dropped me once that bs obama care stuff took place in my state. Forking out $80,000 for a l4-l5-s1 spinal fusion surgery with complete disc replacement is going to be a total bitch (thats the surgery the doc told me i would need if i blow out another disc in this area)

I'm going to continue taking the MK just for the benefit of increasing my Growth hormone levels, maybe it will help with some degree of healing

Sorry to hear this brother!! You'll get through. Hang in there!! Back pain can put ANYONE on their ass in a heartbeat! And most the time you don't even see it comin'.
We're all squirming just thinking about the misery youre facing bro.
Ice the shit out of it & keep up on the anti-inflammatory pills.

Just a thought... I thought people that showed up to the hospital without insurance still got treatment since they can't turn anyone away (maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've heard this before). Maybe the wife gets a wheelchair & hauls your ass to get an X-ray @ the hosp. at least figure out what's going on in there..? I go crazy when I'm sick & bedridden!! It's pure hell on me.

well have not made it to the gym going on a week now . today was the first day i was able to do a bit of walking around the house without assistance (other then a cane to get up).

not sure where there is to go with this log now at this point . was really looking forward to it as the MK was definitely elevating my growth hormone levels (having ran GH plenty of times in the past , so i know).

At this stage i guess I'll just keep taking the MK-677, see how high my Growth hormone elevates and just see if it makes my dick any bigger . I'll let you guys know . if you want before and after pics then just PM me ;)

well have not made it to the gym going on a week now . today was the first day i was able to do a bit of walking around the house without assistance (other then a cane to get up).

not sure where there is to go with this log now at this point . was really looking forward to it as the MK was definitely elevating my growth hormone levels (having ran GH plenty of times in the past , so i know).

At this stage i guess I'll just keep taking the MK-677, see how high my Growth hormone elevates and just see if it makes my dick any bigger . I'll let you guys know . if you want before and after pics then just PM me ;)

what are the most prominent signs you have noticed that your growth hormone is increased?

The only way to know for sure is through a blood test, but there are various side effects that most people get which get worse as the levels increase. One such is a pseudo-carpal tunnel syndrome.

The only way to know for sure is through a blood test, but there are various side effects that most people get which get worse as the levels increase. One such is a pseudo-carpal tunnel syndrome.

U said it.......bloodwork

I think he got so huge with his insulin and gh and peptide protocol his fingers got super swollen and cant type. Hes probably readimg all this crying saying "guys im here i just cant type" hang in their Roush the swelling will go down eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back