Roush - Mk-677 Sarms Search sponsored log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I've been quiet tired since starting the Mk I might split the dosage up as well and see how that goes although it could be partly because I haven't been training I hurt and old injury at work and my diet has been fairly shit and I've only been running a trt dosage of ment so who knows I'm going to try to get back to the gym tonight and see how it all goes

How are you going with water weight roush ??? I think I've started holding a bit of water since starting the Mk but I reduced my ment dosage the same week I started the Mk so I was thinking the extra water could be just me adjusting my ai to suit the low dose of ment maybe I just need to up the ai as I cut it down by more than half when I lowered the ment I dunno

Yea I've been quiet tired since starting the Mk I might split the dosage up as well and see how that goes although it could be partly because I haven't been training I hurt and old injury at work and my diet has been fairly shit and I've only been running a trt dosage of ment so who knows I'm going to try to get back to the gym tonight and see how it all goes

How are you going with water weight roush ??? I think I've started holding a bit of water since starting the Mk but I reduced my ment dosage the same week I started the Mk so I was thinking the extra water could be just me adjusting my ai to suit the low dose of ment maybe I just need to up the ai as I cut it down by more than half when I lowered the ment I dunno

well you get out of your normal groove and routine and that can definitely throw you off , so do your best to work though it with what you can do brother. but yeah , for me at least , increases in GH levels bring out a bit of lethargy especially at first then after awhile you just get used to it and actually start sleeping better.

as for water weight , I put on a few pounds of water weight after starting MK . nothing else changed in my protocol but adding the MK , so I know that was the cause. But thats pretty normal for elevating HGH levels. so those two things right there tell me that the MK is generating a greater pulse of GH levels for me. I don't mind the water weight , as its winter time here and don't have to show off abs.

lowering your AI for a lowered ment dose could cause a bit more water over time , but i think its prob just the elevated GH levels kicking in doing for you. increasing your AI dosage would not have any effect on the water retention from the MK, i would not think. you could up your ai and still be holding water via different mechanisms then the aromatse enzyme . you could try a natural diuretic like species nutrition aquilize. but remember some of that water may be being held inter cellularly and that will help increase strength and possible gains. being I'm in a massing phase I'll just hold onto the water gains for a bit , BP is within range

so you are getting better use of mk by splitting the dosage?

yes , taking the full 25mg dose all at once in the morning pretty much made me tired all day . BUT the big benefit was that it really helped out my appetite. Mk should be spiking my hunger hormone Ghrelin, and that increases appetite, which when your bulking is a good thing.
by splitting it up I don't get so tired so quick. we'll see how it goes . after a week or so I may try a full one dose again and see what happens.
I'm all for experimenting

Last edited:
well you get out of your normal groove and routine and that can definitely throw you off , so do your best to work though it with what you can do brother. but yeah , for me at least , increases in GH levels bring out a bit of lethargy especially at first then after awhile you just get used to it and actually start sleeping better.

as for water weight , I put on a few pounds of water weight after starting MK . nothing else changed in my protocol but adding the MK , so I know that was the cause. But thats pretty normal for elevating HGH levels. so those two things right there tell me that the MK is generating a greater pulse of GH levels for me. I don't mind the water weight , as its winter time here and don't have to show off abs.

lowering your AI for a lowered ment dose could cause a bit more water over time , but i think its prob just the elevated GH levels kicking in doing for you. increasing your AI dosage would not have any effect on the water retention from the MK, i would not think. you could up your ai and still be holding water via different mechanisms then the aromatse enzyme . you could try a natural diuretic like species nutrition aquilize. but remember some of that water may be being held inter cellularly and that will help increase strength and possible gains. being I'm in a massing phase I'll just hold onto the water gains for a bit , BP is within range

yes , taking the full 25mg dose all at once in the morning pretty much made me tired all day . BUT the big benefit was that it really helped out my appetite. Mk should be spiking my hunger hormone Ghrelin, and that increases appetite, which when your bulking is a good thing.
by splitting it up I don't get so tired so quick. we'll see how it goes . after a week or so I may try a full one dose again and see what happens.
I'm all for experimenting

Yea that's true brother ill just have to see how it goes in getting the best sleep I've probably ever had since starting the Mk so that's a plus .
Ah I was just wondering its just hard to gauge what's doing what when my shits all over the shop either way I'm not worried about a bit of extra water I can still see the top 4 of the 6 Pak the bottom 2 have disappeared lol feeling a bit stronger though

MK dosed at 12.5mg mid day , will dose 12.5mg later tonight.

no cardio today or accessory work .

evening workout - Shoulders, Traps, Calves

Nautilus press - 4 sets of 15
Military Press standing-
- 3 sets of 10
- 3 sets of 8
- 3 sets of 6
- 3 sets of 4
- 3 sets of 12
Barbell shrugs 4 sets of 15 , superset with rope pull shrugs 4 sets of 20
Lateral raises - 4 sets of 15
Calf raises seated leg press - 6 sets of all plates to failure - 30-22 reps

pre workout cheat meal day . huge bowl of rocky road ice cream, bananas, chocolate syrup, whip cream
post workout cheat meal day . Arby's roast beef max

MK dosed at 12.5mg mid day , will dose 12.5mg later tonight.

no cardio today or accessory work .

evening workout - Shoulders, Traps, Calves

Nautilus press - 4 sets of 15
Military Press standing-
- 3 sets of 10
- 3 sets of 8
- 3 sets of 6
- 3 sets of 4
- 3 sets of 12
Barbell shrugs 4 sets of 15 , superset with rope pull shrugs 4 sets of 20
Lateral raises - 4 sets of 15
Calf raises seated leg press - 6 sets of all plates to failure - 30-22 reps

pre workout cheat meal day . huge bowl of rocky road ice cream, bananas, chocolate syrup, whip cream
post workout cheat meal day . Arby's roast beef max

im digging your workout protocol, whats your goal for this overall stack/cycle?

Lol just got a flash back from the warriors
CAN YOU DIG IT ???????
View attachment 565967
Can you count suckers!! can you dig it, Can you DIG IT!!!
Love that movie man!
https://youtu.be/tcc2ltIjNU0?t=105
Cyrus could of run for office and won.

Imagine him giving this speech Inaugural day at the U.S. Capitol. "Now we got the Koreans sitting next to the Russians and Arabs, nobody is wasting nobody, that is a miracle," lol

Last edited:
im digging your workout protocol, whats your goal for this overall stack/cycle?

thanks man . Yeah I don't do a normal weekly split (e.g., chest monday, back weds etc) I have a 'micro cycle' that consists of 11 workouts (each workout having a certain emphasis, like this shoulder day emphasis was on compound movements ,, but there is another workout for shoulders in this micro cycle that calls for all isolation movements). it takes me about two weeks to complete a full micro cycle and then i start it up again. I'll do that for about 5 cycles (so 55 workouts), which makes up a 'macro' cycle. the macro cycle right now is primarily focused on Hypertrophy, the macro cycle before this was focused on strength.

main goal is just to keep adding lean muscle mass. see if i can put on a solid 15 pounds throughout this winter (without adding much body fat, so lean bulking . I'll do mini cuts here and there if need be)

will be dosing 25mg of MK tonight all at once for the first time right before bed. curious to test out if it helps my sleep at all

no weights today. Active recovery day , 30 mins on the spin bike, 20 mins stretching.

will report on sleep quality tomorrow morning , plus check and see if weight is going up , i'm holding just a bit of water since taking MK

LOL oh man, I do dig the workout tho , Milton and Blakey lol.

but Roush is one of the few very knowledgable members of this site so I tend to take interest on their diet and workout protocol.

Last edited by a moderator:
will be dosing 25mg of MK tonight all at once for the first time right before bed.
will report on sleep quality tomorrow morning

had the best sleep quality I've had in weeks . could be the tren is out of my system not pinning it in 4 days , but will definitely try dosing the MK all at once tonight again

also update : today the new AAS regimen begins. No more test, tren, masteron, or Dbol pre workout.

today starts
50mg Ment/trest daily
Tbol 20mg pre-workout*

*reason for dropping the dbol pre-workout and running Tbol instead, is that Tbol does not aromatize , Ment aromatizes a ton , so the last thing i want to do is run Dbol (which also aromatizes a ton) with another highly aromatizing compound

Will be dosing my MK at 25mg tonight about 45 mins before bed.

today.

Workout 1 -
Cardio 45 mins treadmill
Quads - leg extension 6 sets of 20

Workout 2 - Chest compound / Triceps (and was supposed to be abs too, but no time)

seated cable fly
(i do this first to stretch the pecs out before going to compounds plus it helps give me a mind muscle connection with my chest once I get into the compounds) - 5 sets of 20

Incline bench press
- 3 sets of 10
- 3 sets of 8
- 3 sets of 6
- 2 sets of 8
- 2 sets of 10
- 1 set of 12
- 1 set of 15

Flat bench dumbbell press - 4 sets of 20
Rope pull downs - 4 sets of 15
straight bar reverse grip pull downs - 4 sets of 15-20
overhead rope pull - 4 sets of 12

strength was a bit down today , i took Tbol pre workout, definitely don't feel it near as much as Dbol (unless ist just a mind fuk with me right now , but being 20 pounds down on my incline bench press seems like quite a lot, I'm usually doing a lot of high volume with incline bench press , not trying to lift super heavy , but I usually am working with 245 lbs for 6 reps or so after pre exhausting the muscle , today i only felt comfortable with 225. but then again it is a de-load week and i'm going lighter weight and getting over a cold).

as for the MK , well with any GH releasing compound the effects are going to be slow and steady. Once my sleep pattern gets dialed in and things start clicking, the added GH and IGF will bring in steady keepable quality gains. there should be some added lypolisis going on as well . i will take my fat caliber measurements at the end of this week and see what changes have been made, if any (I am in a calorie surplus)

tweaked my lower back a bit . still managed to get a workout in through the pain. I've had a dozen lower back injuries and several surgeries , so its pretty much fucked, but i do what i can.

workout 1 - just cardio today , 30 mins on the bike

workout 2 - legs / calves / abs

dead lifts planned , but no go cause of back

Hack squats
3 sets of 10
5 set of 8
2 sets of 12

wide stance leg press
5 sets of 16

calves - standing raises in smith machine - 5 sets of 20

abs - 5 sets to failure crunch machine

got about 25 working sets in . pretty low volume for me today due to the back pain

MK gets dosed at 25mg again tonight before bed.

tweaked my lower back a bit . still managed to get a workout in through the pain. I've had a dozen lower back injuries and several surgeries , so its pretty much fucked, but i do what i can.

workout 1 - just cardio today , 30 mins on the bike

workout 2 - legs / calves / abs

dead lifts planned , but no go cause of back

Hack squats
3 sets of 10
5 set of 8
2 sets of 12

wide stance leg press
5 sets of 16

calves - standing raises in smith machine - 5 sets of 20

abs - 5 sets to failure crunch machine

got about 25 working sets in . pretty low volume for me today due to the back pain

MK gets dosed at 25mg again tonight before bed.

Feeling any better after dosing before bed in regards to being tied? I was dosing before bed but I changed it to morning as of today

Feeling any better after dosing before bed in regards to being tied? I was dosing before bed but I changed it to morning as of today

oh yeah the last couple days i have not felt as lethargic during the day and felt like taking a nap. but the down part of that is that my appetite is not quite as high during the day as when I dosed the MK in the morning , that made me hungry all day long (which is great for a bulk).
I like to experiment on myself , so in a day or two I'm going to try the full dose in the morning again , and just see how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back