Insulin - Trouble keeping BG Levels high enough

personally i do not see the gains and thats simply coz i use it daily for every single meal coz im diabetic im on 8 meals including snacks so that 8 jabs then need 2 more besides of long acting as a baseline, i can tell you though my brother had a gain of 17lbs in a 6 week cycle of slin 6 weeks post AAS cycle to make sure he was clean of gear before he started so gains could be seen by insulin use with no other factors involved, he did this purely to see if it actually worked and 17lbs in 6 weeks - yep that worked!

muscle or fat, and then since he is not diabetic, what are the chances especially being related to someone with diabetes to become one because of abuse

muscle or fat, and then since he is not diabetic, what are the chances especially being related to someone with diabetes to become one because of abuse

The ratio was probably 80% muscle to 20% fat so not too bad but mainly his diet was very good, as for becoming diabetic there is quite a risk that this could happen with prolonged use/abuse, but if done strictly within guidelines it can be ok, i am very strict with my brother he keeps to 1 injection ed post workout and for no more than 6 weeks at a time and he is good and keeps to this, doing it in this way would only suppress his bodies own insulin production for the period of activity (3hours with this slin) consuming fruit after the insulin has dissipated from his system kick starts his own natural production and he has reported no high bg levels at any point and has used slin for many cycles now and always enjoys the results, i would also like to add that muscle gain from insulin use is quite easy to keep after all its natural growth just helped along with the forcing of nutrients into the muscles during the recovery phase, he is able to hit every group twice a week without muscle fatigue/aches while on slin he says the recovery help from slin is noticeable and i can confirm this too as i have worked out both pre diabetic and now diabetic and the recovery time is halved thanks to the help of slin, if anyone uses slin for BBing they should take a few precautions like have a working BG meter and always carry dextrose tabs around and not to mention rest as much as possible during the insulins activity time.

Back