Interesting but strange question about Sust

buildingpaul

I was asked today if you can drink Sustanon (sust) 250. I know you can drink Winstrol (winny) and Tren' but sust......never heard of it....... whats the views?

I don't drink juice, I bump mine personally. Drinking juice is for pussies!!!

Its strange as the guy is huge, done orals for many years but never jabbed up. My way of thought was it should work as the active ingridents from the Sustanon (sust) will be going into the body so there must be a supply of the active ingrident going into the body?

They do make oral troche versions of Test but I've never tried them. I can get them through my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic...

Who says he is honest to you? Serously he's fucking with you, trying to get you to drink the shit.

Think you are correct there mate!!

I 'may' have a few Sustanon (sust) 250's lying about so might just try one, swallow it down......if it gives me the shits and makes me unwell then I think I have the right to hurt this bloke, if not and I can makes gains then hey...... I dont have to stick a pin in my ass twice a week :dance2: :laugh3:

Its strange as the guy is huge, done orals for many years but never jabbed up. My way of thought was it should work as the active ingridents from the Sustanon (sust) will be going into the body so there must be a supply of the active ingrident going into the body?

The test will break down and wont get jack but a nasty taste by drinking it.

Think you are correct there mate!!

I 'may' have a few Sustanon (sust) 250's lying about so might just try one, swallow it down......if it gives me the shits and makes me unwell then I think I have the right to hurt this bloke, if not and I can makes gains then hey...... I dont have to stick a pin in my ass twice a week :dance2: :laugh3:

Dont waste the shit.

Back