intersting post on why more is not better

brooklynheight

mPUA "el diablo"
from another board

I shit you not !!! there is a guy at my gym who does 2,500 mills a week . Thats not mentioning his d-bol
Tren, Insulin, equipoise, Thyroid meds, and deca. Not to mention his party drug use. I saw him drinking beer before a workout at 12 noon. and then Valium to go to work after. o , yea Ephedrine too. You can still get it online. When you talk to him he thinks he's chad nicholls. He is 23 years old and he is the weekest guy in the gym !
Breakdown
Test : 2,500 mills weekly
Deca : Entire 10cc bottle of 300 mill per cc
EQ : Same 10cc bottle of 200 mill per cc
Tren : 75 mill eod
D-Bol : 25mill daily
Insulin : 20 to 35 i.u.
I'm not even going to add this up. But he's 6 foot 1 and 190 tops.
He walks around the gym with his E.L.S. and telling everyone he sees, 10 weeks out man 10 weeks out.
I'm dialin it in man. holdin alittle water. His plan is the. GET THIS !!! The Super heavies at the BoarderStates.
The reason he shoots the entire bottles of gear, is because he goes to mexico and does not want to bring anything back.
It is a fucking shame. All he has to show for any of this is a bloated face and several trips to the emergency room this year. I've told him what i thought of all this and he just got offensive. Calling me everyname in the book. bad mouthing me in the gym ect, ect..... I give up. But i'll tell you, at this rate he will be dead by 25 years old

hmmm...i dont believe it, IMO the kid is lying and trying to be cool. that much gear would surely have some serious life threating sides

Last edited:
Sounds like bull

If it's true he must be a rich bastard

I would not associate with someone that walks around the gym talking about their gear use personally

bottles of brovel are 10 bucks a piece in tiajuana. so he wouldnt have to be rich.

2.5g/w of test is not unheard of.

2g/w of eq is stout as is 3g/w of deca. very stout even by my standards.

75mg/eod of tren is moderate at best.

25mg/d of dbol is moderate at best.

there are alot of guys going across the border and doing it there instead of bringing it back. san diego is full of um.

the doses listed are uneven. 3g/w deca but only 25mg/d dbol. 2g/w eq but only 75mg/eod of tren. you see?

8g/w total at what you listed. not unheard of at the top level of competition. thats more than i have ever done but i know many, including myself, who routinely go over 5g/w.

would i recommend this to everyone? no.....

the average gym rat will do fine in the 500mg/w to 2g/w area. dosing is dependant on a couple of things.

1) goals
2) reaction to hormones

i wil have to go along with the crowd on the cycle posted though and call a big BS. just doesnt add up.

Huge doses is nothing new.....I've seen a few cycles that guys were using "although national level superheavies". That included upwards of 7g total Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) / week.

It happens just let them do their own thing and you do yours.

Back