introduce my self offically

jadakiss

hi guys i happy to have been on this site for some time and getting to read alot of important information. 30yr male livin in bronx, been workin out for a couple of yrs. 5'7 arms 16 1/2 chest 45 inchs calves 17 inchs weight 200pds, i will be posting up pics so every one can tell me on how i look. ive been heavy into the saltwater tank just wanted to post my other hobby. enjoy:eek:

Can you still buy Red Bellied Piranha up north where you are at? I had a 150 gal tank about 10 years ago with 6 gorgeous red bellied! and a pacu thrown in for kicks.

Seeing your tank makes me want to get back into it with some piranha but i would have to take a drive up your way to buy them, well unless I can find someone to ship em :p

Saltwater tank is for the advanced people! I'm just a sadistic bastard that wants to see goldfish getting ripped to pieces

Welcome to Ology. Fellow aquarist here. I've had reefs, African Cichlids, New World Cichlids, tropicals, lots of stuff!

Reefs are definitely the most addictive though!

Cheers

That's my first hobby, I have all the toys on the Salt Water Hobby, Bubble King, Sfiligoi, etc! Welcome.

Back